Grant 360 / Fraud and cheating

The info i saw on the internet was for free government grant writing. Just pay the s&h charge which was 1.95. This led me to believe that i was going to receive paper work in the mail. I didn't discover the unauthorized charges until I went to the bank to obtain a cash advance. I then called g360 to find out they charged me 57.61 for first month membership plus one time fee 38.21 for a reference guide i new nothing about in addition to 1.95.

The persons i talked with had very heavy accents and i could only understand approx. one out of three to four words they were speaking. I finally asked them to spell the words out which was not much better. They seemed not to know much about the business as if they were only reading off a sheet of paper with unclear guide lines. They will send you to multiple web sites that will not help you.

Thank GOD that all this was done within the first week and i was able to dispute the charges with my credit card company to have them return monies to my card after the pending amounts were actually charged.

Make sure you follow up on all transactions that are done on the it within a couple of days. Even better, check out the company for bad reports before any info is given out. Thanks urrah Marine.

Ta

Comments

18th of Mar, 2009
    Grant 360 - unatherized billing
    Alberta
    Canada

i saw the web site for free grant moneys just pay 2.79 for s/h, , , well later i find that i got extra charges on my card...this is not right i did not give athorization for this and i want my money back...

27th of Mar, 2009

Iwas charged by three companies off this web site. Iwant to cancel my subscription! And I want my money put back on my debit card !this is a goverment card this is a federal crime!total amount was tooken $48.00 gonzalez.mayling@yahoo.com Billing profile# 4614

27th of Mar, 2009

unauthorise use to my debit card

• Cl
      30th of Mar, 2009

I agree, they did the samething to me! you are lead to believe you are only paying S&H for a CD. When you are actually signing up for a membership! None of this information is anywhere on the advertisement! DO NOT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO THESE PEOPLE!!! I am now in the process of trying to get my money back!

Even if you wanted the menbership, there is no information or applications on the website to even apply for the grants!! It's a total rip off!

• Cg
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I noticed 3 charges as well. has anyone had luck reversing these charges? I understood it was $1.95 plus s&h.

• He
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Pleople.. Please read the fine print before you agree to anything.

This is for Grant360.com website.

" For a limited time only, receive a free 1-day trial to our full grant package and research guide for a small processing fee of just $1.95. To cancel your trial, simply call 1.866.955.1669 within 24 hours and you will not be charged. After the trial period, you will be charged $57.61 for every thirty days of access to our grant resource. In addition to the grant guide, you are receiving this years tax guide, a one-time purchase of only $38.21, which will be billed to your credit card at the same time as your trial. Click here for our full terms & conditions of the trial offer. "

4th of Apr, 2009

They are rip off, I thought that I will only get charge for $1.95 now I found out that they charge my card $48.14 and $72.89 I am a student, this amount of money is a big chunk for me..I don't even buy a $2 of water or any drinks because I don't have much, now, they take the money that is supposed to be my grocery and spending for transportation. I am very upset and dissappointed, I hope those people will die and go to hell and burn there till the rest of their eternity...

very very upset

angry

• Sh
      9th of Apr, 2009

I just fell for this one too. They got me for the $1.95 and $59.95. I am going after them with everything I can think of.

• Ge
      10th of Apr, 2009

Ya know, I was just about to order and pay for this so called "Grant Kit." However, It does say in very very small print, at least in the ad I viewed, that you would be signing up for a membership and charged close to $60.00 per month. This of course doesn't include all the other BS charges they charge you for. Look again at the ad...which seems like it's supported by the US government...with flags, stars and stripes. There was just somethng real fishy about this ad, which prompted me to go online to check if any negative reports were issued by dissatisfied customers. And I'm glad I did! It's a shame that when people are now so disparate to recover lost income or to fund a legimate project are burned by such unscrupulous individuals and fraudulent companies. It's a moral crime!

• Cl
      13th of Apr, 2009

360 will give you a web site address to get 38.21 back and there are no such site. here are two phone numbers to contact them 18669551669 and 18669781126 this company is a scam

• To
      1st of May, 2009

i understand why everyone is upset but do none of you read the fine print just to the left of where you enter your credit card info? it tells you exactly how much is going to be charged to your account/credit card. before you jump its always good to see how deep it is! THERE ARE NO GRANTS LIKE THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THERE ARE!!! Go to the Government website and get the number to call the grant section. they are very helpful and nice. they will explain things to you. WWW.USA.GOV, you are not going to get stuff for free people no matter how much money people are making they have to WORK FOR IT!!!

• Br
      8th of May, 2009
    Grant 360 - never got anything, i want to be refunded
    got through cash-system-online and us-money-guide
    Kentucky

i went to have this software sent to me and never recieved it. us-money-guide.comcharged me 38.21. cash-system online charged me the 1.95 twice. i want the money refunded

• Ds
      14th of May, 2009

WE ARE GOING THROUGH THIS AS WELL! WE THOUGHT WE WERE PAYING A $1.95 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING ONLY! EXPECTING SOMETHING IN THE MAIL. THE AD IS VERY MISLEADING AND YES THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THIS AD ON THE INTERNET! IT SHOULD BE POSTED IN BIG BOLD LETTERS THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 1 DAY IN WICH TO CANCEL!

THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!!!

WE TOO ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DISPUTING THESE COSTS AS ALL WE AUTHORIZED ANYTHING FOR WAS THE $1.95 SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE, AND THERE WASN"T EVEN ANYTHING BEING SHIPPED!!!

• Ab
      16th of May, 2009

I'm glad I check this out...I found out about Grant360 on this site: http://governmentgrantscamreport.com/3/
    When I tried to email them telling them that they should not advertise them, the email bounced back and is not a valid email, which leads me to believe that it is also a scam website... Also I'm not sure if there is something up with their website, but it seems to have some kind of virus or bug, b/c a text appeared on my computer as I was trying to send them an email... Really weird. Very unfortunate and sad that companies like this exists =(. My advice... research first and inform yourself. If you want to start your own business...contact your local Chamber of Commerce...they can probably inform you about grants available.

13th of Jul, 2009
    Grant 360 - scam
    grant360
    Oroville
    California
    Phone: (530) 693-1140
    grants360.com

we ordered their grant package, with in 15 to 20 minute's we were suppose to receive a email, but still have not received no email, 8 1/2 hour's later. they gave us a user name & password, we still feel this is a scam because we have not receveid any email.

• Ar
      18th of Jul, 2009

It's all corrutp. This Nation is totally corrup and headed for the Judgment of the wrath of God Almighty.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalms 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• El
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    Grant 360 - unauthorized charge on my card
    ramos

i went to grant 369 web site and read that they would send me free info about grant they charged me a fee of 1.95 for s&h and when i check my bank statement they charged me an additional 57.61 i need to be refunded,
    for the unauthorized fee . i called i could barely understand the person on the other line. they gave me a cancellation # 3059782

• Rj
    Florida
    Phone: 727-831-8608
    dortzmignone@yahoo.com

I HAVE CALLED TO CANCEL THE PRODUCT ( CD } GRANT 360
    3. HRS LATER AFTER I ORDED IT .THEY SAID IT WAS CANCELED NOT TO WORRY. THANK YOU, ROBERT BONO