GranOptic / Areica Opticos / ridiculous

United Kingdom Review updated:

I'm disappointed with them. They said my order will arrive within 2 weeks, but it's been 2... Months and there's no sign of my order.
Of course, I contacted their customer care, but they were absolutely useless. They only promise. I asked for a refund, they refused. Why? I have no idea. They really think that my order will arrive soon. Oh god, it's just a fairytale for me because they don't want to refund. What a shame!!! I want my money back!

Ad
Oct 16, 2017

Comments

• Rg
      Aug 16, 2018
    GranOptic / Areica Opticos - Online order to granoptica.com have not been deliver despite payment in full
    United Kingdom

I purchased a pair of sunglasses on the 15/5/2018 cost €86.97 I have no contact with Granoptic tried numerous ways of contacting them to no reply.
    My order number is 592084
    i paid via Amazon Pay ID P02-3466717-6233845

• Mr
      Aug 20, 2018
    GranOptic / Areica Opticos - Sunglasses order
    Madrid
    Iowa
    granoptic.com

I ordered sunglasses on 16 July and received confirmation (order no. 604827). Since then I have received no communication at all, despite emailing customer services three time. The money has been debited from my card but I have not received the product. I would like either the glasses or a full refund.

Aug 28, 2018
    GranOptic / Areica Opticos - Sunglasses
    United Kingdom

I ordered my Oakley sunglasses 5 weeks ago and I still haven't received a delivery or notification of delay.
    Order reference was received relatively quickly on 21/07/2018
    Calls go unanswered and there is no response to emails.

Is this company still trading?

• Ra
      Sep 21, 2018

This order number 615006 was placed on the 9th of September, tried to contact company via live chat and email to follow up with my order. No response at all. Its Value €101 and used Amazon pay.

• Rm
      Oct 14, 2018
    GranOptic / Areica Opticos - No product and no refund!!!
    Spain?
    Granoptic.com

Ordered Dior glasses in June then after 4 weeks of no glasses arriving i cancelled the order!!
    STILL waiting on a refund and its now October. Order ref 597217.
    No response from emails or online chat.
    This company is a total scam and should be stopped from stealing from people!!

• Ba
      Oct 27, 2018
    GranOptic / Areica Opticos - Non delivery of paid item
    grandoptic.com

I ordered and paid online for prescription glasses (RY1536 › 3731 BLUE STRIPED GRADIENT Ray-Ban® Junior Size:48 16) 13 in September 2018 and were not delivered. Order number 615284.

My email: mangwane.[protected]@gmail.com
    I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa

• Ri
      Jan 22, 2019
    GranOptic / Areica Opticos - Sunglasses-no refund
    Madrid
    Granoptic.com

I payed for a pair of sunglasses that they Could not deliver.
    They promissed me a refund mounth ago but i still haven gotten it.

The case has been given to the Madrid police.

• So
      Jan 22, 2019
    GranOptic / Areica Opticos - glasses ordered and paid for, chased numerous times sinceAugust 2018, no reply, no glasses. Have simply kept my money

Order Number: #613357
    Shipping costs: £0.00

TOTAL: £130.25
    Product never received.

• Mi
      Feb 12, 2019
    GranOptic / Areica Opticos - Sun glasses rayban
    France

Order number 593110 may 2018. No delivery.