GranOptic / Areica Opticos / placed order on 28th may for sunglasses. payment taken in full and goods not received

Stafford, England, Staffordshire, United Kingdom

I ordered a pair of RayBan Sunglasses RB3498 online from www.GranOptic .com on 28th May 2018 - Order Number 594805.

Payment of £105.00 was made using my debit card and has been debited from my bank account.

The delivery date was suggested as being up to 18 working days, however almost a month later I have not received the sunglasses. When I log on to their website the message reads as follows:-

#594805 2018-05-28 20:17:57 In process - With manufacturer PAYTPV Banco Popular £105.15 See order
Order Number: #594805
Shipping costs: £0.00
Total: £105.15

Order 28/05/2018 20:19:40
In process - With manufacturer 29/05/2018 08:47:04

The order status has remained the same since the 28th May when the order was placed.

I have e-mailed the company on 2 occasions chasing delivery and received no response. I have tried accessing the online chat option but had a message to say they were busy and would respond as soon as possible. Needless to say I have not had a response.
I have also tried phoning their telephone helpline number, but received a recorded message suggesting that I contact them online.

From reading online reviews from other customers of GranOptic, it is clear that my situation is a common appearance, which suggests to me that this may be an online scam. I regret not reading these reviews prior to placing the order.

I would still be happy to receive the sunglasses which I ordered, however I am becoming increasing convinced that they will not be delivered and as such I would like to receive a refund in full.

GranOptic / Areica Opticos