Granite & marble Dreams are hacks / Poor work

1 Berlin, NJ, United States Review updated:

These guys advertised a low price which turned out to be much higher
Installed granite their were about 6 cracks
and also complained edges were very dull and scratchy
Said they would come back fix it never saw them again
Called another company about growing cracks they showed me under the counter where they tried to fix damage stone
granite must have been dropped and repaired edging was due to dry polishing
Called BBB and consumer affairs their no license or record of this company
have to buy a new counter

Pa

Comments

• Mi
      5th of May, 2009

If you're talking about Marble & Granite Dreams you are madly mistaken. I've had work done by them and I was more than happy. Their work is absolutely flawless. The edge was so shiny & smooth, I have no complaints. I've referred them to plenty of people & everyone is extremely happy with the work they received. I personally think you're a just a competitor of theirs & you're just trying to bash this company. I've had several things done by them & will go back to them every time I need granite work done. It's sad that people like you have to try to bring a business down to make yours better. I hope that makes you feel better to try to ruin someones reputation.

• Mi
      5th of May, 2009

I am Mark, I am in the building & construction business. I have been dealing with Marble & Granite Dreams for a while now & they did about 15 kitchens for me. Every job was absolutely beautiful & done to perfection. I've never had an unhappy home owner with the work they did. The edges are flawless, they are very talented. They just got done doing a kitchen in blue pearl & hand crafted blue pearl columns in the dining room. The work is astonishing. Full height backsplashes were outstanding. Their price is phenomenal, I couldn't be any more happy with everything they have produced for me. It's amazing how haters out there can lie & have no conscience about it. I know this is someone just trying to hurt his business. & I can tell you right now, it's not going to work. And one more thing, you said you got work done by them, if that's true, why don't you know their real name?