Granite Countertops / Poor craftsmanship

1 3011 Haggerty RoadCommerce Township, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248-624-8351

Back in October 2008, I had a granite counter top installed and noticed shortly after the counter top was installed that the cook top was cut off center from the microwave above and stove below. I contacted the installer and let them know how they want to handle this error. I would schedule times for the installer to come out to look at this and they would cancel hours before the appointment.

Just recently, the seam at the cook top (near the backsplash) has come apart. Once again, I have contacted the granite shop to get this repaired since they offered a (10) year warranty for the countertop and labor. Throughout this mess, I have been dealing with the office manager to get this resolved. The first time I got a hold of the installer/owner, he told me “he will let the boss know of the problem.” I am sure the office manager is getting tired of my calls and has told me on numerous occasions the owner / installer is “a little scattered.”

The company was scheduled to come out today (January 08, 2009) and as expected, they didn’t show up. I received the same excuse they will be there “next week.” The conversation was “a little ugly” to say the least.

Comments

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2009

If I can be any assistant to you I have done years of granite work and would get the job done for you in a timely manner, you can email me at my girlsfriend email address at michelle3973@yahoo.com I can give you a resaonble price to help you or anyone with this situation.