[Resolved] Granite Consulting aka Timeshare Recover

timeshare exit

50 Sheffield Dr. Apt 103
Dover, NH, United States
timesharerecover.com
Kyle logue has been exposed! the owner of this company worked for timesharereleasenow.com tol-free (844) 215-2744. steal from your employer, stuffed his backpack with information and started this fraudulent company out of dover, nh. this is called karma - everyone show know before you do business with a thief who spends your money as fast as you pay him. he is a 23 yr old child, and has no idea how to operate a business (just look at the website, its a free wix.com site made up in 10 minutes) this is a fly by night company, call timeshare re;lease now attorneys about this matter (844) 215-2744 option 2

We've already had over 20+ of mr. logue's clients contact us about this matter and signed up with us to help due to his actions, and if you are readying this beware of granite consulting and goes by timeshare recover (http://www.granite-consulting.com/ & http://www.timesharerecover.com/) stolen company - beware

Call the real company http://timesharereleasenow.com/ or 207-457-0209

Granite Consulting aka Timeshare Recover

Resolution statement

The complainant has requested REMOVAL as of Aug 28, 2017 THESE COMMENTS ARE SUBJECT FOR DELETION IN 90-180 DAYS INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE. Please try back at another time. Any questions please submit to: Support@Complaintsboard.com.
This review and all of these allegations are completely false. After reviewing our company records we have never done business with this individual. Again this review is obviously false and completely slanderous from a competitor as this false information is nothing a consumer would know. A quick Google search will show that we do not have any negative reviews aside from this person. We are 100% committed to helping our customers and everyone who has dealt with our company knows that what this person is describing does not even remotely resemble our business model. I can be reached at (603)842-8327 and I am more than willing to answer questions.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Comments

N  9th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
This company called and tried to get us to sign up with their dog & pony cancellation program, after reading all of this I am appalled to know I actually was about to do business with these crooks. my employees would never do that to us, and after talking to the owner of timeshare release now you guys are pathetic and should be ashamed of yourselves. unfortunately, people like that get what they give. your company will go nowhere and so glad I seen these posts before I went ahead to sign up. you guys are basically filing stolen paperwork and crossing your fingers, great guarantee! you guys should lose my number! all set!

A  13th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
This is good info Mary, I was about to do business with Granite Consulting or TimeshareRecover.com back in Aug, until I found out tons of negative feedback from customers and previous employers of the owners who stated they stole everything to operate their company Granite Consulting, LLC owned & operated by Kyle Logue according to NH State Company database. I was speaking to a guy named Zackary T. and one of the biggest reasons we decided against it was due to this guy calling my phone 100 times per day, they even mailed me some sort of documents that go to the credit bureaus I don't know thinking I would be on board once I saw the paperwork. Well let me state this for the record, the documents that I received let's just start that whoever wrote out the envelopes has the handwriting of a 5 yr old, all scribbles can't even read it. Then when I opened the envelope to see what they sent me and it had tons of spelling errors, 2-3 different FONT styles, and nothing was lined up in order, it was clearly put together very quickly and mailed out to me thinking that would buy my business where Ive not spent a penny with them yet. I wasn't about to pay over $3K for unprofessional slapped together verbiage and if that's what they are protruding as Timeshare cancellations they are scamming us and that paperwork will do nothing but get us laughed at. I can only imagine what the rest of the paperwork looked like, then lastly what put the nail in the coffin was doing a google maps search of their address and it came up to a condominium apartment complex in Dover, New Hampshire, therefore they are VERY small company dialing out of their living space in Dover, NH without a real office and professional operations. I can only imagine how many employees & departments you can stick in an apartment. All I had to do was google their address on the website to find that out, and I've just had my fair share of fraudulent companies take me for a ride dealing with this financial nightmare of a Timeshare over the years. They say screw me over once, shame on you, screw me over twice, shame on me.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Granite Consulting / TimeShareRecover.com Logo Granite Consulting / TimeShareRecover.com
Customer Care Service