Grandstaff Roofing and Siding / Non payment, non work performance

Grandstaff Roofing and Siding
Dear consumers: please think twice before hiring Darrel Grandstaff to perfrom work on your home. He contracts the work to other people and refuses to pay the contractors, so therefore the contractors are forced to contact the home owners for payment, normally the work you ask him to do takes longer than expected, much longer, one mans project was only suppose to take three months, a year later, still a working project. stay away, or approach at your own risk.

D  1st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I had my shingles replaced by Grandstaff Roofing and Siding and they did an excellent job and were extremely fast, it only took one day. I was so pleased with the work I had them remodel my master bathroom and replace my hardwood floors through out my house. They were responsive to my needs. I have confidently referred all my friends and family to this company. I think they are highly professional and extremely reasonable.

Waldorf, MD
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Stay away from Grandstaff. He is not a good person.
A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Betsy does not even exist, she is fictitious.

Darrel is writing things about himself in an attempt to make him and his company look good.

He is nothing but a sheister and will rob you blind.

Remember you can not polish a terd.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Darrel is too stupid to even notice his name on the comment he wrote pretending to be "Betsy".
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Darrel couldn't even put a roof on a dog house. Oops, I mean Betsy.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The pictures on his website are obviously not of his crappy work. The pictures are of finished work and he doesn't finish work. He just steals your money.
A  8th of Jun, 2009 by
Darrell does steal you money, he started work on my house and then a stop work was issued for no permits, he says he didnt need one, then he kept contacting me saying he needed more info to get the permit, i gave it to him yet he still never got one nor did he ever apply or go to the permit office. I took my money and ran. now i have a 1/2 finished room that isnt even to code nor had any inspections for electrical or anything else.
D  1st of Oct, 2010 by
Haters, Haters, Haters !!! FYI : This is not Darrel Grandstaff... All of the above posts make me laugh !!! No real names or photos !!! Get a life & do somrthing a littel better with your free time... Not sure what kind of work you say you were having done by Mr. Grandstaff; but I will be the one who syas :NO ONE CAN FIX [censor]" (not even Grandstaff) So if you started with Crap you probaly ended with crap... Sorry for your so called experinces with Grandstaff; but I LOVE my completed job & I will be posting pictures soon... :) Yes it only takes on BAD apple to rotten the whole bucket; but just ONE good apple to make the whole bucket sweet... Guess I was the good apple... :)