Grander Financial Loan Modification / Fraud

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

Spent $3795 on Grander Financial to assist in helping me successfully negotiate a Loan Modification in order for me to be able to stay and keep the home that I have, and still am, paying with hard work, sweat and blood. All Grander has been able to do was, pass my files from one representative to another, causing Grander to have misrepresent my application to the lender, resulting in a denial for my modification. What was my payoff for putting my trust in their hands and relinquishing my very hard-earned money for their non-services? Countless of sleepless nights along with the possibility of losing my home. THANK YOU GRANDER FINANCIAL FOR ALLOWING ME TO PAY YOU TO MAKE MY SITUATION EVEN WORSE THEN WHEN I STARTED. Karma is unbiased and does not segregate, and when it finds you, and it will, shall leave you broken and shattered. Not much of a relief but cockroaches have the right to breathe too.

Ib

Comments

• Ve
      1st of Sep, 2010

I started a loan mod process with Grander Financial 15 months ago. At first I got weekly updates and everything seemed to be going on track. Then the games started. Now I cant even get anyone to answer my emails and no one returns calls to the office number or ever picks up the phone for that matter. It seems that about every three months for about the last year, My lender asks for the same 3 items over and over and over again. I received a letter that my review cannot be completed and will be denied if i do not supply these items. Again I have supplied these items 3 or 4 times over the last year already. The people at Grander no longer return calls and have made of with thousands of my dollars. The people who were my advocates in the beginning have left as none of their email addresses are any good any more. Carma is relentless when it comes to people who take advantage of other peoples misfortune. I will be contacting my State Att General.