Grand Miramar Club & Spa — Grand Miramar BIG scam!!
On May 19, 2010 we attended a timeshare presentation at the Grand Miramar Club & Spa in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. During the sales presentation the salesman, Jerry Forney, told us several lies; but the one which got us into this FRAUDULENT TIMESHARE: THE ENTIRE PURCHASE CONTRACT AT GRAND MIRAMAR WAS GUARANTEED AND CONTINGENT UPON THE SALE OF OUR TIMESHARE WITH KRYSTAL AND OUR TIMESHARE WITH GRAND MAYAN BLISS.
As a matter of fact we singed a CONTINGENCY AGREEMENT which mysteriously disappeared from the documentation that they provided us; sadly we didn’t notice this until the first days of July when supposedly the sale of our Krystal and Mayan Timeshare would take place. Needless to say, it never happened, so we contacted MIRAMAR to let them know our story and our questions in regards of the contingency agreement.
It was an email from Karla Ibarra which finally opened our eyes and made us realize that WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE MADE AN AGREEMENT WITH A COMPANY WHICH HAS NOTHING TO OFFER; BUT LIES AND DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE. We didn’t give up, so we kept asking for our money. On September 11 my husband received a cancellation letter which stated that MIRAMAR will keep our money; of course we didn’t accept it. Now they are threatening us to send us to collections if we do not accept the agreement. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!
More Grand Miramar Club & Spa Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Miramar - Legacy Centurion 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Time suckers 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - SOMEONE IN PV HELP!!! 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - scammed 
- Grand Miramar - Timeshare scam 
- Grand Miramar Puerto Vallarta / Legacy Centurion - Buybacks / investments 
- Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites And Residences - unethical behaviour 
- Grand Miramar, Puerto Vallarta - Buyback of contract
- Grand Miramar - Did not honor any agreements