Grand Miramar Club & Spa / SOMEONE IN PV HELP!!!
Hello, I am looking for somebody in Puerto Vallarta to help me find out if Grand Miramar is still in operation. My husband and I purchased a timeshare membership from them in May this year. After coming back home we found the contract was completely different from what we were presented at the time of the purchase. We then canceled in writing within the 5 days allowed by Mexican law. We are entitled to full refund within 15 days of Grand Miramar receiving the notification, which would have been on June 11. Here we are 3 months later and we are still waiting and hoping, but we were just advised by Grand Miramar that they will be closed from September 11 to the 20th due to bad weather. I have reviewed the weather conditions and I can see some rain but nothing very major.
We just cant trust them any more and need to find out if this is just one more lie. Please help us…we are very tired of this stressful situation and we just need to know if they are still running.
More Grand Miramar Club & Spa Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Grand Miramar BIG scam!! 
- Grand Miramar - Legacy Centurion 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Time suckers 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - scammed 
- Grand Miramar - Timeshare scam 
- Grand Miramar Puerto Vallarta / Legacy Centurion - Buybacks / investments 
- Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites And Residences - unethical behaviour 
- Grand Miramar, Puerto Vallarta - Buyback of contract
- Grand Miramar - Did not honor any agreements