Grand Miramar Club & Spa / SOMEONE IN PV HELP!!!

Hello, I am looking for somebody in Puerto Vallarta to help me find out if Grand Miramar is still in operation. My husband and I purchased a timeshare membership from them in May this year. After coming back home we found the contract was completely different from what we were presented at the time of the purchase. We then canceled in writing within the 5 days allowed by Mexican law. We are entitled to full refund within 15 days of Grand Miramar receiving the notification, which would have been on June 11. Here we are 3 months later and we are still waiting and hoping, but we were just advised by Grand Miramar that they will be closed from September 11 to the 20th due to bad weather. I have reviewed the weather conditions and I can see some rain but nothing very major.

We just cant trust them any more and need to find out if this is just one more lie. Please help us…we are very tired of this stressful situation and we just need to know if they are still running.

Please help!

La

Comments

• Jh
      Dec 20, 2010

Please visit my site! http://miramarscam.blogspot.com/

• Jh
      Jul 07, 2011

I just came up with an idea. We should contact profeco, I'm pretty sure they can help us, in addition we should keep uploading comments in this site often. We have to prevent other people of buying from this guys .

Jun 01, 2019
    Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites And Residences - Grand Miramar legacy centurion

Legacy Centurion no longer exist and I am not able to contact anyone about this huge purchase that was made for the timeshare. I'm trying to find someone to talk to about that.

Jun 01, 2019