Grand Incentives / Re: Refundable room deposit

1 Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-552-5070

I purchased a "Your Getaway" vacation from Grand Incentives in 2/2008. I followed the details of participation for this vacation. Time was of essence for me. On 4/29/2008, I submitted in writing a cancellation notice requesting my refund for room deposit. I have contacted Grand Incentives on numerous dates questioning when I was going to receive my refund. I have yet to see my refund returned as of 8/8/2008.

Sh

Comments

16th of Aug, 2008

This company is a complete fraud! I was offered a "Complimentary" cruise. When we went to make the arrangements we were told the "Complimentary" did not mean free, and we would have had to pay over $1000 for the "Complimentary" cruise that we could have arranged ourselves for less.
    They also offerred $100 in "Free" gas. Talk about putting you through the hoops, you had to fill out a form, first, send that in, then wait for a "voucher". When you got the voucher, within seven days you had to submit a paid gasoline receipt and then you would get a check for $10. You could only do this once a month. I mailed the first voucher last year and it was over the Memorial Day weekend so they didn't receive it within 7 days.
    Started all over, never got a dime, called numerous times, they sent me another voucher, still have not received penny one!
    It's a defininte scam outfit!

• Th
      25th of May, 2012

You are right! These people should be in jail. I can't imagine how many people they have ripped off!. I am glad they only got me for $50. Man If I ever see another thing from some salesman I will ask him to leave immediately. I would think the FBI or somebody could do something about these jokers. I have called and called to no avail! Live and learn. If you ever see something from this company run away as far as you can.

• Ga
      3rd of Jul, 2012

It looks like they got me too. After the first mailing that my chosen dates were not from Sunday to Wednesday, I made the necessary change and resent my request. After not hearing from them, I started to be a little suspicious and called back. It took over 30 minutes for someone to answer (I believe her name was Carol). She told me that my request could not be pulled up at this time as they were still processing it. This is when I decided to look online for some more information. Wouldn't you guess, so many complaints about the refundable room deposit, which I am realizing I may not get back; and one person who did end up in one of the hotels was TRULY disappointed. Just plain old wrong! They need to be shut down.

• Ca
      9th of Aug, 2012

GRAND INCENTIVES INC, LOCATED AT 7560 COMMERCE COURT SARASOTA FLORIDA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BOTTOM FEEDING, ### SUCKING BUNCH OF THIEVES THAT DESERVE NOTHING MORE THAN BEING PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.
    DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THESE CRIMINALS

• Gr
      24th of Oct, 2012

Hello,

I apologize if you've had an unsatisfactory experience with us. If you still have requests or refunds that haven't been fulfilled, then please email me at qualityassurance@grandincentives.com, and I will make sure we take care of you.

Grand Incentives