Grand Incentives / refund long in coming

United States Review updated:

We were not able to find any dates to use a free 2 night vacation voucher from Grand Incentives. Big surprise there (not!) after reading a lot of reviews on the company! So I requested our deposit back that we had to send in in order to even choose dates in the first place. This should have been my first clue-why pay when you don't even have dates booked yet?! Anyway, after the guaranteed 8-10 weeks turn around on receiving my deposit back, I had yet to hear anything. I called twice a week for 2 months checking on the refund, only to be told every time that it "should" go out with the next posting and it "should" come in the mail within the week. 2 months I called on each day that they said my check "should" be posted. No one could give me a straight answer, all they told me was that accounting had the list but that there was no way to talk to accounting and that my check "should" be in the next posting of refunds. I asked again and again to speak to a manager. No surprise that they were always "out". I left a message with one but am still waiting on that return phone call! I emailed the address given on the long hold time message. Nothing. Finally, I reached out on Facebook on the Grand Incentives page. I posted on their page, as well as, sending a message about the situation and all that I had attempted in order to get my money back. I had my check in hand 3 days later. So for those frustrated and wanting to give up-hit up their Facebook page!! Hope this will help you guys!

Mi
Feb 18, 2015

Comments

• Kl
      14th of Jun, 2011
    Grand Incentives - Stay away
    GRAND INCENTIVES

I CAN NOT GET ANYWHERE SINCE DEC.19, 08!.

GRAND INCENTIVES NEVER SENT THE TWO COMPLIMENTARY AIRLINE TICKETS PROMISED!

• Bc
      10th of Sep, 2013

And you will never see them, Believe me from an insider . You are never going to see those tickets or anything else out of that company other than them scamming you for money .