Grand Homes / liar

Mckinney, TX, United States

If the home we bought if we already lived in. I would not say anything. we sign the lease 3 months ago!

The home haven't build yet. just 3 Month. The list price for # 3842 was $ 624, 900
now the price for # 3842 is $ 594, 900

I understand the market is up and down.

I didn't ask a price down any thing like that!! I just want it to back out. I even did not ask the Earnest money $ 15000 back. Just the design center we paid $15000 back. Because the house haven't started to build yet!!! We didn't use any pics!! The named Dan Forbes the person I talk to he is not respect us. I referred my friend to go there to buy a same house there. And I tell my friend go for Matt. He did good job nice person. But Matt doesn't work there anymore nobody even tell me that!! Mr Dan Forbes tell me they lower the price but they won't give any promotions out. But My friend got the deal just tell me they do give $ 40000 for the design center use money. I tell him that. And he said let me see the lease. But my friend haven't signed yet. He Is not respectful. You can tell me the market is that way. You signed lease it's done. I would take that. But don't say you lower the price and won't give any promotion. And I know for a fact. They do. The sales person did tell my friend. And my friend already ready to move on buy the house. But Mr Dan Forbes sounds like the sales said is not true. It's so funny. That's how they treat their customer. I don't think after all this my friend will signed the lease. I will tell him what's happened today. And I will find a person to read the lease. Get my design center money back. I hope I could read this page earlier. Maybe they don't care. But how far they will go if they treated their customer like that. If the person I talk to won't be that rude. I may just got the deal I had. Just the person attitude it's so...

Al