Grand Canyon Universityrsd-881 residency

To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing this letter in regards to the discrimination experienced at Grand Canyon University. This is a Christian College located at 3300 west Camelback Rd in Phoenix Arizona. I am currently in attendance at this university as an online student. However, I suffer from Bio-Polar disorder and other undiagnosed disabilities. I am currently under the care of a psychiatrist and I have three prescribed medications these medications are Clonazepam, Quentiapine, Airipiprazole. Currently while in attendance at this university, I am having to deal with a lot of discrepancies from the staff once I make them known of my disability. During the last occurrence, I made the instructor known that I was Bio-Polar and I needed to leave. I needed to leave the classroom because it has no structure and there are high levels of intensity such as debates, and other things which raises my anxiety levels. This anxiety is not anything that is suggested for a person which suffers from Bio-Polar along with other unknown disorders. Therefore, I left the classroom experience for a couple of hours daily to take medications. This experience forced myself to have to change my suggested times for taken my prescribe medication. I also had to take a higher dosages of Clonazepam due to the levels of anxiety I had been experiencing. The classroom experience was only 5 days. I signed the attendance log at the end of the week. At the end of the course I was given a 0 for participation. I understand the course requirements. However, due to my impairments I could never see myself being able to endure such a hostile experience such as a debate. I feel that this program has been and continues to discriminate against my impairments. Especially, with this incident. I filed numerous complaints with the Department of Education. I’m always being told to just call the school back, and speak with someone different and just don’t discuss the matter. This final situation cannot be rectified that easy. I feel that this discrimination is inappropriate and unacceptable.

Warm regards,