Grand Canyon University / poor service/lies/shady tactics
Grand Canyon University uses fraudulent tactics and lies to recruit tuition paying students. They will tell you what ever you want to hear in order to turn a profit. I started out with 3 counselors and a set graduation date. After 16 months of school, I had 9 different counselors, which were constantly being switched for whatever reason. Each new counselor would request my transcript forms, which were submitted 3 times and still not resolved to this very day. My graduation date has been pushed back dramatically due to their incompetent staff. After all of the extra classes added, I will own an extra $30, 000, more than what I was told I would have to pay. The instructors post the same feedback every week, simply pasting a generic response, rather than adding any insight. I usually have to send 3 emails just to get a response from a counselor, and the problems never seem to get resolved, only handed to other counselors. As a result of all of the lack of support, and lies, I have wasted over $10, 000 and 1 1/2 years of my time. Thanks Grand Canyon University! I am dropping out due to your greed. Hopefully I can find a university that is worth while.
More Grand Canyon University Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid/disbursement problems 
- Grand Canyon University - total rip off 
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid 
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid/president of gcu 
- Grand Canyon University - class action lawsuit 
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - ech-220 online class!
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - education
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - bio 220 class
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - Charged for a class I didn't take
- Grand Canyon University - loans/grants/counselor/advisor