Grammarly — unnotified auto-renewal
The company automatically charged me for renewal close to 60$ on Dec1 /2018, which I didn't ask for. My Grammarly Email is [protected]@gmail.com.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Francisco, CA Before the company charged for renewal, they didn't send me any reminder. If I haven't check my bank account yesterday, I believe they will charge my account again and again. I am asking for a refund but this company didn't reply.
I need a refund. Thank you so much.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription