Grammarly / allowed someone to change my email and access my account
Grammerly sent me an email that my email was changed to email@example.com.
I did not request this change. The password was then changed. This puts all of my credit card and personal info at risk. They will not answer the phone, I only get a message to contact support. Support just tells me they will get back with me in 48 hours. This is unacceptable. I am canceling all connection with Grammerly.
Updated by Diana Hoopingarner, Aug 17, 2017
The email was changed to firstname.lastname@example.org. I copied wrong the first time
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- Grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] Grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly.com - every phone number is an answering machine 
- Grammarly - premium subscription
- Grammarly - who to ask?
- Grammarly - subscription
- Grammarly - grammar checking
- Grammarly - I was charged unlawfully again even though a subscribed only for one month