Graham, Noble, and Assoc / Mr. Harper

1 Buffalo, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716-836-1912

Mr. Harper representing Graham Noble and Assoc contacted my husband a year ago claiming he owed a prev collection that was now turned over to them. He said that to eliminate legal action, we had to settle the amount with them and pay. My husband was not familiar with the amount in question or an account with the previous company Harper said turned it over to them. Due to a former relationship, personal info for my husband had been compromised, so we assumed an account had been created unknown to him and gone into collections. We settled on an amount more than half of what he said was owed. We then gave a sizeable down payment via electronic check, and they have been debiting money monthly from our account. Last month was the final payment amount (to fulfill the "settlement amount"), so I tried to call Graham Noble in order to request a "paid in full" statement. The toll free number and local NY number I have are not in service. When I searched the internet for contact info, I came across the mounds of info re: scams and illegal practices with this company. I believe we were scammed out of over $2700 for the past year. HELP!

Comments

• Tr
      12th of Nov, 2008

The current phone number for Graham Noble and Associates is 877-793-6742, and they are out of New York. There are currently at least two cases in federal courts (Florida and Indiana) where they are being sued. You need to obtain legal help as their practices are illegal, as they misrepresent themselves.