Graham and Noble and Associates / Harassment, abuse and possibly fraud

1 3411 Bailey AveBuffalo, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 793 6742 x 134

Hi there! My name is Jonathan Hix, and there is a debt collection agency the representatives of which are saying they are attorneys and calling my sister’s house leaving messages that either I or my attorney “who will be representing me in Parker County court” needs to call them immediately or “someone would come to my house or place of business.” Upon calling them, I was finally able to get them to tell me the name of the company, Graham and Noble & Associates. I looked them up on line because they seemed much more like a debt collection agency (since they were trying to collect an old debt (too old to sue over in Texas) and found all kinds of reports on this scam they are running. I also saw that they had more than five federal cases against them, and I would like to pursue one myself. Can someone there please look into this and let me know if this is a real law firm or not? They have no website and I googled the address I found for them on the satellite. It looks like a back alley! If there is a real attorney on board there, I could not get the name, but I would like to file a grievance against them. Please help. Here is the letter I sent to them, and it contains everything you need to know about what happened.

Ch

Comments

• Li
      4th of Apr, 2009

I agree and first hand know of and been harrassed by Graham Noble & Associates and am going to bring a law suit against them also. They not only took a lump sum of $913.00 out of my bank account but as I was making payment arrangments with them on the phone they took out another payment of $500.00. WE had just made arrangements to pay $500.00 the end of the month and $413 the end of the next month. So they took double payment on a debt that was 18 yrs old.My bank froze my account and opened me a new account so my checks from work could still be direct deposit and since my account had a negative balance they transferred that balance to the new account and when my check was deposited it took the whole thing to help pay the overdrawn amount. These people threatened me with jail and losing my home. I also am going to sue these crooks as soon as I make a police report and I will not be happy till all of them are in jail for stealing my money. Oh, the original bill was only $250.