GrabTaxi Holding Pte Ltd / grab driver charging additional fare of rm1

1 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, Malaysia Review updated:

Im writting this complaint on behalf of my wife.

28 Dec 2017 (Thursday): My wife booked a grab service this morning around 11:42am. The said request accepted by driver by the name of Thiviya A/P Rasapandian with vehicle registration no: WB9302X and booking number of ADR-[protected]-3-081. Destination Maa Dialysis Center to Jalan Kencana at Serene Park, Johor Bahru.
The fare stated as RM4 for that particular trip. Upon reaching Jalan Kenchana, my wife directed her to go Jalan Muhibbah as in the GRAB map, she unable to locate Jalan Muhibbah. The satellite only detected Jalan Kenchana. Anyway, it just about 80 metre away from Jalan Kenchana.
To her surprised, the driver insisted her to pay additional RM1 in orded to send her there. My wife has just finished her dialysis session. She shocked of what happened.
She then decided to gave her the money but soon after contacted me to ask for my opinion. I totally disagree to that. This is not suppose to happened and I strongly believe this driver has breach the rules set by GRAB.
I think this is too much and she is taking advantage of my sick wife. GRAB better take serious action and show no mercy towards this kind of irresponsible driver. This ia somehow, affecting GRAB reputation.
I loves to hear the update from GRAB regarding this as I truly upset with what has happened.

I can be reach on the following number:-

Malaysia contact no: +[protected]

• Updated by Nicky1977, Dec 28, 2017

I'm writting this complaint on behalf of my wife.

28 Dec 2017(Thursday): My wife booked a grab service this morning around 11:42am. The said request accepted by driver by the name of Thiviya A/P Rasapandian with vehicle registration no: WB9302X and booking number of ADR-63465862-3-081. Destination Maa Dialysis Center to Jalan Kencana at Serene Park, Johor Bahru.
    She then decided to gave her the money but soon after contacted me to ask for my opinion. I totally disagree to that. This is not suppose to happened and i strongly believe this driver has breach the rules set by GRAB.
    I think this is too much and she is taking advantage of my sick wife. GRAB better take serious action and show no mercy towards this kind of irresponsible driver.This ia somehow, affecting GRAB reputation.
    I loves to hear the update from GRAB regarding this as i truly upset with what has happened.

I can be reach on the following number:-

Malaysia contact no: +0167520770

grab driver charging additional fare of rm1
Ni
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Ni
      7th of Mar, 2018

This is stupid thing I never heard and are u a beggar its only rm 1 because that little money u condemn a grab driver and u think being a grab driver its easy? .. Last time I order grab for rm6 I only and I have rm 10 the driver say he didn't have change also he give me back rm 5 by return so the conciliation grab is the best app.. And I just wasted my time reading ur complaint article.. And in this issue firstly its ur fault because u didn't give your correct address and also because the driver won't know that your wife is just did dialysis.. this my feedback as a Passengger part and driver part...