Grabit / Grabit order 09010121394

1 7520 Eads Avenue La Jolla CA, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: ph: (858) 454-2815

I ordered a Grabit from this company, paying by credit card, on January 2, 2009. When I did not receive it I emailed them to ask what was the problem. No answer. I called their telephone number and again no answer. The credit card payment has been issued to the company for $24.73.

Comments

• Fo
      4th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a pilates chair from this company on February 1, 2009. The price was very low, but the shipping was about $50.00 bringing the total to $72.00. I received an email of my invoice. There was nothing on the site about multiple monthly payments. I printed a copy of the page containing the item and there is nothing on that page at all about multiple payments. I got a voicemail from this company on February 3, 2009 saying that the item is not in stock, but will ship as soon as availble. I decided to look back at the item page on the stie to read again how long it might take once the item was shipped and to my surprise the page had changed and now the item includes multiple monthly payments far in excess of the price advertised just two days earlier when I purchased it. It also included lower shipping costs. All in all the price including the reduced shipping would be about $150.00 more than I paid. Something screamed SCAM to me so I emailed their customer service and inquired about it and told them if they intended to charge me the higher price, they should cancel my order. I received a reply that curtly stated my order had been canceled. I know that I could have pushed them to complete the contract that we entered into--offer and acceptance, but if they are this dishonest as to try to switch the price after the transaction is complete, I want nothing to do with that company. Be careful when dealing with asontv.com.