Grabcar Malaysia / asking grabcar driver to pick up passenger who is few kilometer from the driver

Ulu Tiram, Malaysia Review updated:

Dear sir . I'm a grab driver . I received your SMS warning regarding i ask customer cancel the order . The reasons i ask customer cancel cause you grab ask me from point A to pick up a passenger in point B which is few kilometers from me. This is really unreasonable as you grab centre should assigned grab car that within 1km from passenger . From the way you asking me purposely pick up a passenger who is few kilometers from me, its really cost my petrol. Even the grab fare couldn't cover my petrol cost . Please change your system just assigned the job to those grab car within 1km from passenger .

• Sitialana's Response, Jun 03, 2018

Please..help me..tomorow want go back to sabah.

• Fairus's Response, Jun 12, 2018

7/6 from skf nilai to klia2 price rm31, and today from klia2 to skf nilai was rm63.why the price was double?????i just query

• rool's Response, Jul 06, 2018

Date of incident : 6/7/18

• Fong Chua's Response, Oct 06, 2018

Produa bezza red colour!!! Vehicle number VBU2390!!! Bad!!! Attitude!!! I text him my location telling him where am i, why the driver still go to the wrong way??????? then pick me up never welcome me directly scored me and blame me!!! What this ??? I pay RM35 then get this [censored] service???!!! Hello what happen can some buddy telll me!!!?

• Nur Fasihah's Response, Oct 28, 2018

Saya nak tanya apa tindakan bila kita complainn tak ada yang berubah dah la mahal

On
Oct 18, 2017

Comments

• Mu
      Oct 19, 2017

@ong80, Please do not pickup the bad habit of the other taxi drivers of 'choosing passengers'. Without Grab, you do not even have a chance to drive.

• On
      Oct 19, 2017

We in grab to make some extra money . If every booking asking grab driver to drive for more then 5km jz to pick up a rider, the fare also couldn't cover the petrol ... How am grab driver to sustain n survive .

I think your comment is without economy senses.

GRAN should set their system to sent the booking to the driver within vicinity radius 2km .

• Hz
      Aug 13, 2018
    Grabcar Malaysia - Driver don't want pick up after long time waiting
    Kota kinabalu
    Malaysia

I request a ride, driver have confirm, he say jam but he already arrived, he park far away and don't want show up. After 15 min he ask me cancel Coz trip he don't want. If don't want pick up why need me wait for too long. Car plate SS4264Y perodea bezza red

Grabcar Malaysia - Rude and dangerous grab driver
    Selangor
    Malaysia

Driver forced us to pay tol money which is stated in the bill. And he yelled and was rude using vulgur words to customer as well. Ans also threaten to drop us at the highway if we didn't pay the tol money

• Zu
    Grabcar Malaysia - resit tidak diterima
    Malaysia

Saya tidak menerima resit grabcar yang saya gunakan, macamana saya ingin mendapat resit berkenaan.

Grabcar Malaysia - Service Artitude in Penang
    Penang Bayan Lepas
    Malaysia

Attitude of one of the staff is very bad, lack of patience in teaching and being rude to client.
    Does job well and fast but attitude really rude, please consider some advice on teaching them how to be polite and tolerate on clients. Thank you

• Am
    Grabcar Malaysia - I'm unble to login in grab car app
    Kualalumpur

Dear Sir / Mam

My self Amjad Khursheed my email Address [protected]@gmail.com
    I'm having problem with login in my device please explain what happen if is there any problem with my account please let me know

• Me
    Grabcar Malaysia - Grab refuse to cancel
    Malaysia

Grab refuse to do cancellation and reason for given was distant too far from he been.Driver call many time and ask passenger to perform cancellation .According term from grab, supposely driver do that cancellation if he ask for it.Please refer attach file for evidence

Grabcar Malaysia - Receipt

Hi,

I have made a payment of KLIA Express ticket through Grab app but i didn't receive the receipt from my e-mail due to i need the receipt to make a claim to my company.I wish you may resend the receipt to my email : [protected]@gmail.com as soon as possible.

Transaction ID : 5a3184c7eda04752b0cc7d7b3e1fbacc

Thank you.

Best Rgds
    Annie Chan

Aug 15, 2018
    Grabcar Malaysia - Pls review my issues Thanks!
    johor bahru

Hello my grab id number is:+6598999187
    I wanna complain this [censored] driver Trip Id:ADR-104696094-4-144 i try to ask him some more he never reply and i still waiting at there ! can u guy gave me answer for this ?

• Bs
    Grabcar Malaysia - Irresponsible Driver
    Malaysia

Driver didn't call up to confirm my advanced booking to airport and he was not turn up at the end.

Metered taxi plate number: HWE772
    Driver's name: Mohamad Shahod-din bin Husin

• Ro
    Grabcar Malaysia - Dangerous driving KEM 7333
    Petaling Jaya
    grabcar.com

At around 10.30 - 11 a.m, a white car bearing registration number KEM 7333 was seen overtaking vehicles on the left side while speeding at a traffic light near Taman Ria Jaya heading toward Flat Paya Nahu, Sungai Petani, Kedah. The car was spotted fetching passengers at IPSAH soon afterwards.

• Ka
      Aug 15, 2018
    Grabcar Malaysia - terminate my account and return my cash inside
    kota kinabalu

hi team,

help terminate my account and return my cash inside. reason is grab suddenly bar my account by reason my phone is jailbreak, but im never do that.

my account is

• Al
    Grabcar Malaysia - Tidak boleh login GRAB
    Putrajaya
    Malaysia

Saya telah menghubungi grab center dan pihak grab center telah membuat troubleshooting tetapi masih tidak boleh login GRAB. Saya juga telah uninstall dan install semula tetapi masih lagi tidak boleh login GRAB.

• Al
    Grabcar Malaysia - terlalu mahal
    selangor
    Malaysia

saya nak knpa grab sekarang dah makin terlalu mahal ... sedang kan dari tempat saye baru 5kilometer knpa smpai nak kena pau rm7 ... sedang kan selalu naik baru rm5 .rm6 .. ni sekarang dah makin melampau grab ni ... fikir penumpang ah .. bkn naik mlm siang kot ...

• Hu
    Grabcar Malaysia - Fair
    Prai butterworth

When I book grab is RM26 but why when I arrived is charge me is RM35

• Ya
    Grabcar Malaysia - Expensive fares
    Johor bharu
    grab.com

please explain to me why it's so expensive to travel with you guys these days and if you can't please do something about it. A lot of people are suffering and making complains but it's not like you guys have done anything about it.

Grabcar Malaysia - driver
    Malaysia

booking id;ADR-31121262-4-003, DRIVER CANCEL MY TRIP WITH NO REASON, BEEN WAITING LIKE A FOOL,

• Fa
    Grabcar Malaysia - Complaint about price
    Malaysia

On the 7/6 from skf nilai to klia2 the price was rm31, then on the 10/6 from klia2 to skf nilai the price was rm63.why the price very different.it was like double.

• Xp
    Grabcar Malaysia - pricing
    selangor
    Malaysia

the price before is much more cheaper rather than right now, right the price is just too expensive, especially for students. the price is just nonsense day by day.

• Gu
    Grabcar Malaysia - Location can’t found
    Malaysia

I want to complaint about why I cannot search for "the westside one" for booking a car. This is the most biggest trouble for me. Every day I want to go to school or went back, I always cannot look for this place. Hope this problem can be solve as soon as possible!!!

• Ri
    Grabcar Malaysia - Grab

Please bring Uber back!

• Fu
    Grabcar Malaysia - Grab driver
    Kota kinabalu
    Malaysia

Grab driver to be rude to lady passengger..pls take action

• Na
    Grabcar Malaysia - Driver Mohd Hadeez Bin Adam
    Malaysia

Today I have placed grab service but your driver as the name above, car registered number JNS9342 was very rude, don't know how to talk to a customer.

This kind if attitude will damage your grab service

• Ni
    Grabcar Malaysia - Grabpay
    Petaling Jaya
    Malaysia

I am unable to change my payment method to grabpay. I already reload my grab wallet but it's kind of wasted because I can't use my money. Please respond ASAP. I love using grab service but this problem really bothers me. Thank you.

•   Aug 15, 2018
    Grabcar Malaysia - Booking cancel
    Jb
    Malaysia

I have already booked twice and both of your driver's cancel before minutes reaching my location

What is this ?????

• Da
    Grabcar Malaysia - GrabCar driver refuse to fetch me
    Malaysia

The GrabCar driver refuse to fetch me saying I am too far away and ask me to look for others. Attached herewith screenshot evidence for ease of reference

• Ny
    Grabcar Malaysia - Pricing
    BUKIT MERTAJAM

Booking ID#ADR-102843151-5-003
    The fare which come out in Grab system is RM34.00 but cut from my master card is RM43.00. Pls check and revert ASAP. Thank you.

Grabcar Malaysia - Account suspended
    batu pahat
    Malaysia

my account had suspended on April 18, but i had also filled up online reeducation on April too, but right now my account still not yet actived

Grabcar Malaysia - Driver Cancelling the Booking
    Grab Malaysia
    Malaysia

Your drivers, twice have cancelling my booking without any reason and wasting my time to waiting for them. What the [censored]ing atitude your driver have. Do pick your driver that have a good manners and really want to provide a good services to passengers.

• Pa
    Grabcar Malaysia - Fake grab driver
    Nusajaya
    Malaysia

WTR 1276 myvi orange colour 2008 model, an Indian male driver going around Nusajaya and Gelang patah claiming he is a grab driver and offering rides to passengers. I'm sure grab only allow car that is less then 9 years to register then why is this person able to register and also pick up passenger?

• Ca
      Aug 15, 2018
    Grabcar Malaysia - Price.

Keep rise in price and everyday use also never get the promo codes.

• Va
    Grabcar Malaysia - Grabcar
    Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia

Why nowadays it's so damn hard to get a driver in the morning (around 7:30am)? And I'll only get driver when the fare is on ‘high demand' instead of the normal fare. Your customers don't deserve this. [censored].

• Ki
    Grabcar Malaysia - Not complaining
    Malaysia

Just wish Grab had a suggestion area on its web site... really enjoy grab hope someone can call me 0172386377 as feel I have some suggestions to improve Grab's overall marketing tsk u help Bob Davis

• Em
    Grabcar Malaysia - Searching almost 1 hour
    seremban
    Malaysia

I was very disappointed when since lately i want to take grab from Sikamat and heading to the Seremban, and all the drivers was very busy. There is no driver working starting 6 AM? .If there's no want, want to start early then grab should close down. I thought grab 24 hours? After keep searching for almost one hour, why cancel my booking.

• Ke
      Aug 16, 2018
    Grabcar Malaysia - A rude driver !!!
    Shah Alam
    Malaysia

Driver ini telah membuat kelakuan seksual terhadap salah sorang rakan saya. sila ambil tindakan segera. Jangan biarkan orang ini mengambil kesempatan terhadap org lain. Please take attention sir.

• Am
      Aug 20, 2018
    Grabcar Malaysia - impolite driver!
    Malaysia

saya naik grab bernombor NCL 3504 ( booking id: IOS-10683023-4-005) dari nilai ke putrajaya. dia menyentuh saya dibeberapa tempat dan call saya.

• Ad
    Grabcar Malaysia - GRAB when promo driver is not accepting request at all
    Kuala lumpur

Hello there,
    Grab is becoming more useless now everytime i request driver with promo my request has never been accepted and at the same time i book from other phone and it is accepted right a way and it happend contnously. I am going yo signoff grab forever now and share the same feedback to my referrals.

• Gr
    Grabcar Malaysia - Drastically Reducing Incentives, Not as Promised
    Malaysia

Drastically reducing the incentive of drivers without even compensate in other way. Stated and promised that incentives remain unchanged after acquired Uber in SEA, but now, it getting worse and worst. Terrible company, Don't make any promise if you can make it.

Grabcar Malaysia - Poor Services Fees
    Kajang
    Malaysia

I stay Villa Tropika Apartment Kajang..
    From Villa to Bangi Gateway at pick up 4.51 pm cost rm8 only.

However, from Bangi Gateway to Villa Tropika at pick up 5.53 pm cost rm17..

I was surprised that price was doubled..It was short distance. Please reply.

I want to know rate fees for Grab. Really unfair.