GrabCar / GrabTaxi / I am complaining about the customer support and grab's e-receipt

Singapore Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very disappointed with Grab's services and how Grab e-receipt. When I took Grab taxi in Indonesia and Thailand I did not receive any email on the e-receipt. For Indonesia I wrote in, the customer service told me to get the e-receipt on the server. Ok fine I got it.

For my recent Thailand trip, I wrote in, no respond. I made 3 calls and told the customer service that the receipt displayed in correct fare on the server as it only captured the booking fare no meter fare. The customer service told me that it was because the driver forgot to key in the meter fare. Well this is [censored]ing stupid. As when I paid the fare I saw the amount displayed on the driver's grab app, why on hell still need the driver manually key in????

At first I called Singapore Grab customer service when they realised I took the grab in Thailand, I got a frustrated that I should call Thailand help desk as they cannot help. This [censored]ing in convenience for me. Ok I called Thailand, they told me they will send me a correct receipt immediately. After waited a day I still did not receive it. Then I called again, the customer service told me she will send in 10 minutes time. I waited half a day, no email. I called again and requested them the correct the amount in my rides history so that I could download from https://hub.grab.com/rides but none of the customer service understand me, including the supervisor. I would like to tell you who read this email that calling Bangkok 3 times is f*king expensive and I not even able to resolve my issue.

I don't care how grab works in different country but if Grab wants to be a global company, please improve your operating process. I am in compliance role and always recommended branches in countries like Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam staff always use Grab and Uber as local taxi did not provide receipts. Now I have to make announcement to avoid grab as it did not send e-receipt company email address and it cost a lot to try to get the receipt by calling the service centre. It make [censored]ing no sense.

Ko
Apr 14, 2017

Comments

•   Aug 14, 2017

I definitely, will never recomend to use Grab. Ok could've been problems with crazy drivers, or driver never shown and take your money (using credit card) or the app has address mistakes when getting the location, any issues could been happened, but what is unforgivable, is when you report an issue and notify it again and again and again!, but Grab cares a SH** and never answer.