GrabCar / grab driver rip off $10
On the 29 Oct'16, I booked a 13 seater from Amara Hotel to Baliza (night club) with a fare that was quotes $60 from the app. The booking code is IOS-[protected] and time is 1:08AM.
The driver arrived and the ride was fine, no delays, no extra waiting time, no extra drop-offs. When we got off, he demanded $70 instead of quoted $60. We were confused but he kept insisting and since we were blocking a very small one way road, we paid him $70 CASH.
The following Sunday I called Grab's customer service about the issue and they told me they would "investigate" and I've not heard from them since. I am very disappointed in the level of service and am checking if the issue was ever resolved or did I just lose $10 for nothing.
More GrabCar Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar - account suspension 
- GrabCar - incentive scam 
- GrabCar - cheating incentives expose
- GrabCar - cancellation of our booking after we waited for several minutes without any message or informing us
- GrabCar - incentive fraud and malice 
- GrabCar - grabcar (sedan)
- Grab Car Philippines - driver of grab car
- About Grabcar - so called community rules
- GrabCar - experienced an extremely bad service from driver
- GrabCar - grab service driver scammed us.