GrabCar

Account suspension

3.75
singapore, Singapore
grab.com
Grab suspended my account without giving any specific reason. I dont even know how and why I got banned by Grab simply said validity of booking on email. I make more than 20 to 40 booking per month for myself. Even for my family and friends.
Ask me to justify my case? Are you kidding?
So this is the very specific way of how you solve the problem? So unprofessional. I expected more detail from you before I justify.
I am so willing to share with the rest.
Complaint comments Comments (13)    Updated: Complaint country Singapore Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Comments

A  16th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
Agree!
it is their new habit to just simply suspend somebody's account for no reasons. we as users have every right to know why the heck they suspended our account! instead, they ask us to justify ourselves without giving us a valid reason!.
Im thinking to bring this consumer tribunal. it's about time we have to fight for our right
N  11th of Apr, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@NA Yes you are right. My account was being suspended due to a nasty passenger's complaint. Grab supporting centre called but never spare a thought for me. Eventually they still been rude to me and even bring out more complaints against me.
A  1st of Mar, 2017 by    +1 Votes
grabcar also banned my account!
N  23rd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi! My account also got suspended and I dont have any idea why. I have sent two appeal forms to them and i did not get any response. May I ask what happened to yours? Did it got reactivated?
N  1st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
This is really stupid, Grab also suspended my account. I bought a new phone and tried to install Grab on my new phone and logged into my account. Suddenly i got a message that my account is suspended due to abnormal activity, I was asked to appeal online by the customer care, 3 weeks after i did appeal i got a message that my account will remain in suspended state. Grab is fooling its customer with this, There should be a complaint raised against Grab for this.
N  8th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Vaibhav1683 Same to me, try to install grab app on my 2nd phone and got suspended. WTF. Still no reply from Grab. They should have verification with original account before suspended the account. Nowadays it is become normal people have 2 or more mobile devices. Grab should allow user to choose which device they want to use.
A  15th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi everyone, Im sharing the same sentiments. This past few weeks my account has been suspended as well for no reason as well. I tried to appeal many times and called their contact center to raise this concern. But, they didn't even try to reactive my account. They've advised me that my account has been related to gaming the system. seriously? I've been a Grabcar user/customer for more than a year already with a Gold status, I asked for proof and they're telling me that my account has been connected to multiple accounts. which I was not aware of at all. Crazy right? I asked to re investigate but their quality control team are plain stupid and didn't consider my explanation nor appeal with this case. I really hate how there customer service and process goes. Thinking that they just celebrated their anniversary here in the Philippines. What a company with full of dissatisfied peers and clients. It better to choose Uber than team. By the way this goes, hope your company pulls out of the country or the government reprimand your wrong doings.
A  16th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I can relate to this issue, and understand it completely as I have experienced this myself. My account got deactivated without any notification whatsoever. I topped my account up with IDR 200, 000 and used to promo code to get IDR 100, 000 free. I only used my account once after that and I only spent about IDR 25, 000, after which, my account was deactivated. I called their customer service helpline several times for a month but I was either kept on hold for a very long time or they answered the call but never uttered a word (kept silent the whole time no matter what we said). I even visited their main office today and I got nothing in return. The staff came and vaguely said things none of which made sense. It was almost as though they just wanted to kick us out of there.

This is a very unprofessional behavior from them. I regret downloading the app and putting money in it. Gojek (another app like Grab in Indonesia) is much better. I have never had any kind of problem from them and I think that everyone using Grab in Indonesia should switch to gojek.
N  28th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
HI, GOOD EVENING
I AM WRITING ON BEHALF OF MY WORK PLACE WHICH IS "GRAND BELLLO HOTEL". AT JALAN INDERAPUTERA THE REASON I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO YOU IS TO MAKE AN UPDATE ON YOUR GRAB, BECAUSE WHEN MY GUESS WAS BOOKING A GRAB THERE SEEM TO BE A PROBLEM SOME OF YOUR DRIVER DON'T KNOW THE PLACE. WHEN WE KEY IN "LION CITY" THEY KNOW THE AREA. PLEASE DO UPDATE YOUR GRAB ASAP SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE COMPLICATE TO MY GUESS. HOPE YOU WILL TAKE AN ACTION.

THANK YOU.
A  22nd of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
My account has been suspended 30 minutes after I paid 1000.00 pesos for Grab Pay. This is so unfair in my part coz they won't make any refunds and i cannot use my own money anymore for my taxi fare everyday. This is like scamming. They should have given us a warning and let us give our explanation before the suspension. Forget about the double reward points when you use Grab Pay rather pay in cash for every trip. Look what will happened to my grab credit for 1000 pesos ??????
N  7th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi, i also recently faced the same situation as u guys. But i got them to unsuspend my account within 1 day! So here is the tip, all you have to do is just be demanding, fierce and intimidating to the manager. P.S. u should actually speak to the manager and not to the customer service officer as the customer service officer WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. So here's my point, request their IO team to take immediate action and must be done by today. Also, u must have a very firm and loud voice or else they will not get things done for u quickly. And yea that's it just hope that this tip works for u guys.
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@joker_is_my_friend To speak to manager you went down personally? And where is the place?
N  3 hrs 31 mins ago by    0 Votes
I am very disappointed with Grab. I transfer my grab account on my new phone and suddenly it says that my account is suspended. I did fill up the form that they gave me 2 days ago but then today they send me a text saying that my account will be deactivated. I really want to know why would they do that, I tried to contact them on messenger and I told them about it but they say ''Upon reviewing your account, kindly be informed that your account has been permanently deactivated. Therefore, please be advised that you are unable to appeal on your account status. We will not be able to assist you further on any inquiries pertaining to the reactivation of your account. As the action taken has been finalized by the respective department. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope this clarifies. Thank you'' and I asked them again about what was my mistake but they haven't replied me. So disappointing .

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

GrabCar / GrabTaxi Logo GrabCar / GrabTaxi
Customer Care Service
2/F ACI Group Building, 147 H.V. dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Metro Manila
Makati City