Grab Driverdriver asking me to cancel the trip, and I was late for boarding time...

Hi, good evening, I'm students from uitm 1, and I wanna make a complain about this driver, alza silver colour QCF 5440.. I was booked the trip go to airport, and he accepted, but he say he Don want to go down there area because too traffic jam, and he ask me to cancel it...
I was rush my time, my boarding time is 530pm...
Hopes grab management can fix it up... tq

Grab Driver

• Joe maa's Response, Aug 23, 2017

Stupid grab driver

• Merlton Amos's Response, Apr 22, 2018

i want a refund on hacked charge

• KC Amores-Macalisang's Response, Jul 03, 2018

The driver refused to pick us up on the other side of the road, we're just on his left side. We asked him to kindly U-turn coz my husband can't walk properly due to severe arthritis. When I called the driver, he even said, we just need to cross the road.

I ended up cancelling the trip instead. Even my pick up point is correct.

Sk
May 08, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Aug 14, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Operator grab nicol
    Wilayah persekutuan
    Malaysia

Waiting too long until 20minutes until my credit finished still cant answer probably very rude Not profeasional at all

• Fe

• Di
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Lost passport
    Sampaloc, Manila
    Philippines

last june 6 2019, 5:57 pm we booked grab car and i left my passport in there, but i can no longer contact the driver. The name of the driver is Efren Mangampo Mendaza.
    Booking ID: IOS-[protected]-3-010, please i need it to be returned soon, they can have the money in it just give back my passport please

• Oi
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Complaint
    Espana manila

To GRAB:

Please do something about your driver who's driving a car with plate number VO 0306. The Driver cancelled our booking; very impolite driver when we called him to check where he is; yelled to us as customers. we anticipate an appropriate action on this.

You may call us at [protected]@ust.edu.ph

Dr. Santiago

• Al
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - service and everything
    Malaysia

your service is very low standard! better call yourself taxi app! poor and damn driver us awful, car is bad, very long waiting time! which dumb invented this stupid I can just complain whole long list! even your grabfood is rubbish! the fare is also double compare to others!

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Grab
    Singapore

Eh why is your [censored]ing grab so ex? From katong to woodlands grabshare $41?! Trying to scam issit? I want an through explanation on that. High demand means u must up the price and scam people like that!?!?do u see normal [censored]ing taxi does that anot? Explain to me.

• Ha
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Cannot use grab pay while book
    Bayan lepas penang
    Malaysia

I cannot use my grabpay while booking with grab. Either credit cards or wallet i had topup my wallet but end up i cant use it why? Please tell me as soon as possible.

• Kc
      Aug 15, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Driver asked that Grab fare needs to be doubled when drop off is outside Metro Manila
    Philippines

Driver asked that Grab fare needs to be doubled when drop off is outside Metro Manila . I cancelled the booking instead.

Booking:
    NAIA Terminal 4 to Jane Petshop (San Vicente, San Pedro, Laguna)

Aug 16, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - About the Grab Driver
    Johor Bahru
    Malaysia

I already pay using GrabPay but the driver insisted me to pay him again. I was not sure because it was my first time using GrabPay. Then only I realized that he had cheated me. Thank you for your consideration. Hope he didn't cheat anyone after this.
    Driver's name : Pang Yun Chien
    Car's number plate : JSQ 2494

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Fare
    MAKATI
    Philippines

Last August 14, we booked from Tejeron Sta Ana Manila to Santolan. Fare appeared P174.00 but the Driver charged 206.00. What happened to this app?

• Me
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - no account
    Bellows Falls
    Vermont

my name is Heath Towsley
    i want to request a refund
    my credit card was charged by you and i don't use your service so my card was hacked. i want to refuse the charge and want my money back.
    contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com
    charged $20.12

• Li
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unbearable smoke smell in the car

SHD4080B driverGoh Boo Ban. Time boarded 11.05 28th march

My sister and i grab a cab from neptune court to hyatt hotel. The car was filled with over powering cigarette smell. In spite of the fact we opened the windows all the way the smell still linger. This is terrible as one of my sisters suffer from asthma and is allergic to cigarette smoke.

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - services
    Philippines

I had a 50 pesos off last day march 22, my fare is 247 less 50 so 197. But this grabcar that I booked he get 247 buy the only fare is 197. Can you just bring back my reward point? If ever it didnt back. I dont wann ride to this grab again. Such as scammer

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - missing wallet
    Philippines

I left my wallet in the GrabCar and I've been trying to find out if it's still there.
    The Plate Number was VE8858 the driver was ADRIAN RADAZA MIRALLES, and if anyone knows him or can help in anyway my contact details are below.

joseluis.[protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]

• Mo
      Aug 20, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Grabcar driver accept booking aftr cancelled without a good excuse
    Singapore

I am complain abt ur driver cancelled when accept my book for today here the detail..veh slu 1235e mr si hang keong andy, sjf8551z mr soh chey seng...hope u deal with ur choose driver..if nt i gg to report this matter to authiory against this

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab service

Dear Grab Car,

Good day
    May i know the charges for the pick up point from Persiaran Tunku Syed Sirajuddin, Bukit Tunku 50480 Kuala Lumpur to destination University Malaya Medical Centre, 59100 Kuala Lumpur on weekday

Please advise

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - service
    Philippines

this driver cancelled my trip around 4-5 am last thursday morning from bgc to marikina Plate number yt7453

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab pay charges
    Bacolod City
    grabcar.com

My complaint is about my transaction earlier (see attached pic). My bill was Php41 but i saw in my account that it was deducted Php110. Please return the excess amount that you deducted in my account. Please reply or email me at [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - wait time
    Malaysia

Wait time is too long. It takes several hours to call for Grab. Every time i call for grab i get this message " Our Drivers seem to be busy." Yesterday was stuck in Mega Mall for 2 hours from 9pm to 11pm.

• Ed
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab driver
    Philippines

Grab driver MO 1336 Jason Rubin Jugadora.. is very rude and unprofessional..

• Za
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab delivery
    Pasig
    Philippines

The grab driver with info below was so rude that it caused me delay to deliver very important documents. He texted me he cant make it and when i told him to cancel he refused and told me that i should be the one to cancel!

• La
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - charges
    Petaling jaya
    Grabcar.com

I took grab car yesterday morning from my place to petaling jaya and was charged 39 ringgit where only suppose to charge 35 ringgit only.this suppose not happen please have a look at this complain as it wont happen to other customers

• Pa
      Aug 20, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - my account was charged even we havent finished the trip.
    Malabon
    Philippines

The driver completed the travel but he did not came to fetch me. My card was charged 230 pesos. I noticed that his car was not moving for a few minutes but after a while I noticed that a pop up said that I have safely arrived to my destination.

• Kh
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Driver cancellation
    Quezon city
    Philippines

Reporting mon ryan petilla lopez plate# (ve 4705) cancelled my booking despite of waiting him so long..He was in the area and did not go to the pick up point...I wasnt able to go to my appointment..Sana hwag naman silang bastos..Ive been a loyal costumer of grab and this is my first time to experience this kind of "bastos "thing

• Ai
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - fare double x2 outside manila
    Philippines

March 20.2018 GRAB Driver: Eric Lirio Natividad of Toyota avanza ABH9797 accepted for my booking from terminal 3. He asking for us to pay x2 of the original fare because accdg. to him we travel to Dasmarinas is outside in Manila. We pay for 900 x2. and he always talking about the TIPS or pay extra.
    We asking for this Company it is fair??

• Ka
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab car
    Philippines

Driver we hired more or less at 4 PM from lucky china mall to cintiley to forest hill, with 2 stops. He complained traffic along abad santos, he insisted to drive along sta cruz and drop me off bambang. I paid half the fare to help my friend, I end up riding tricycle up to cintiley only for 2 mins. There is no any traffic he is pertaining to.

• Cl
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - acceptance problem
    Malaysia

I was trying to call a grabcar/grabtaxi for an hour but no one was accepting. I was late for a test because no one accepted. Is this a thing with the app or my account?

Aug 29, 2018
    Grab Taxi - over charging / rude attitude

I just want to make a complaint to the taxi driver with plate no.: UVN 249
    We rode to a taxi with the said plate number from San Joaquin to North Signal Village Taguig and he asks for additional 20 pesos. Our taxi metered is 155 pesos and I gave him 200 pesos but he gave 10 pesos change with a rude attitude.

• Fa
      Aug 29, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - booster seat for child
    Singapore

I would like to raise an issue regarding the booster seat and the charges. Does a 1 year old toddler require a booster seat? If a 1 year toddler does require a booster seat why does it only mention booster seat for 4-7 years old only? Please clarify this matter. I dont mind of the charges but I hate it when driver cancel on me last minute.

• Ju
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab car
    singapore
    Singapore

we are complaining to the deiver of Sln5686y named Ang kok Ann. my friend paid through visa and then he took another $11 dollars after sensing us to the destination. we wanted her to come and give back the extra payment

• Mi
      Sep 01, 2018
    Grab Car - the attitude of the driver, the name is michael villafania saure the plate number is vv 3546
    Philippines

the attutude of the driver is not good asking for additional fare he is not stop on the exact location he is a reckless driver he don't care on his passeneger we have a baby with us.

GrabCar / GrabTaxi - double payment

Dear Sir/Madam

I took grab from South Bangar to KL sentral on 22nd Dec 17 at 5:40 and made the payment with Card and in hurry I paid by cash as well. I paid RM 5 for booking code ADR-[protected]-3-274. By card no ending with 3035.

Request you to return my money to the card.

My contact number is [protected].

Thanks,
    Sandeep

• Ab
      Sep 02, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - I am complaining about the driver took the money but refused to give the bill
    Malaysia

Today morning, Mr. YEOW CHIN HONG, car no WVH 886, has dropped my husband to KLIA. He didn't provide any bill to me. I need the bill for office claim. Please help me to get the bill.

• El
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - payment
    Quezon City

I was Charge twice..
    the driver ask for cash payment but I a. m in credit card.
    So I make payment cash.
    Therefore I paid twice the driver.
    I want a refund to my credit card pleAse make appropriate actions for this issue

• El
      Sep 02, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab driver siegfredo villanueva valenzuela jr.
    Makati
    Philippines

This guy is an a-hole, my girlfiend booked a ride today and he complained that he is too far. My girlfriend understood and requested that he cancels the booking, but this guy made a ruckus about it that I feel each grab driver shouldn't be making. To make it short this guy should have what's coming for him. Plate # YW3401 Toyota Vios. Attachement.

• Em
      Sep 05, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab rewards
    Philippines

Bakit nagbabawas ang grab reward nio pero ang pamasahe hindi? Twice na to nangyari sa akin?/Naglolokohan ba tau? Nag promo promo kau nang ganyan d naman natutupad. Sa Pilipinas lang nanaman zwnangyayari yan for sure!

• Ka
      Sep 06, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - choosy driver
    Malaysia

I was very upset since I'm using grab to work and back home, I need to wait for almost 2 hours few days ago, but the grab said the driver is unavailable. but then in the app shows that a lot of driver nearby. does it mean, the driver rejected my booking?? then how am I going to use the grab since they don't want to go to my place??

Sep 10, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Driver non-arrival x 3 on 4th Sep 2018
    Kuala Lumpur
    grab.com

Three taxis cancelled without explanation 17:56, 18:01 and 18:26 hours on 04 September 2018. Second one arrived almost 20 minutes but refused to take me.

These drivers are not professionally suitable to provide such a service.

• Kh

Sep 18, 2018
    GrabCar / GrabTaxi - Personal trip
    Pasay
    Philippines

Mr Jerome Etcuban Jabat took a picture of us without asking our permission. I want it to be deleted for security reasons. Plate number is NQ2833. Booking ID is IOS-[protected]-5-003