gr2ads.com / regarding not payout from last month

1 India Review updated:

i am member of this company but last one month they have not paid our payout even repeated mail to them but they do not reply the mails and payment i am not a single member of the company several members face same problems

Re

Comments

• Ni
      Aug 01, 2011

I was 3 month old panalist for GR2Ads, but todays tilldt 1-8-2011 we ahve not receved payout and mony is not trasferd in my bank account, we are invest Rs. 35000/-, dt 1-5-2010, not receved any single repues, so waht i do..

company chalrahi hai ki bandh ho gayi hai..

• Am
      Sep 04, 2011

regarding not payout from last month

• Aj
      Sep 06, 2011

HI EVERY ONE I was 3 month old panalist for GR2Ads, but todays tilldt 1-8-2011 we ahve not receved payout and mony is not trasferd in my bank account, WE ARE INVEST RS 1, 20, 000 NOT RECEVED ANY SINGLE RUPEES SO WHAT I DO AJAY KUMAR 9878700787

• Ag
      Nov 04, 2011

sam eissues with me.. i guess the company paid ok till april or may 2011, but after that stopped paying. i too lost my investment. I advice everyone who is now thinking to invest... GR2ads is fraud, do not invest in it.

India

Hi,
    I have not received any money so from though i joined 3 months back. They said it will be immediate and the entire withdrawal process will take only 4-5 days. however, I withdrew the money on 15th July, and did not receive it till today, 9th Sept.
    The company does not respond to any mails or messages and there are no phone numbers given on their site.
    Its very annoying and I do not want anyone else to get into this. This is a real problem. We had quite an amount of money invested in this (suggested by a good friend who now happens to not pick up any calls from us). So do not get invovled with this company.

• Mr
    GR2ADS.COM
    India
    gr2ads.com

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY AMOUNT SINCE 15 JUL2011 IN MY ACCOUNT.
    KINDLY EXPIDETE THE TRANSFERS AT YOUR EARLIEST