GR Nutrition Vitamins / Trying to cancel!

1 405 E. Wetmore #117-44Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (520) 954-2323

Called several times to try and cancel Vitamins, never got anyone in person to talk to, was given a website to complain to.

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Jan, 2008

On 01-15-08 I called 4 times, placed on hold for 10 mins, 15 mins, 20 mins and 20 mins.

On 01-16-08 I called 3 times, placed on hold, 20 mins, 20 mins. & 30 mins.

I have yet to speak with a person.

CANCEL ALL MY FUTURE ORDERS, DO NOT charge my card with anything.

Sharon Black
    (863) 551-1978 hm.
    (863) 291-1455 cell leave message to confirm

• Br
      21st of Jan, 2008

I was given this website to cancel my order and get a refund and there is no place to even do that. I called the number listed on my bill and have been on hold for hour. Come on!!! Please do not order a thing from this company they are a rip - off.

22nd of Jan, 2008

CANCEL ALL MY FUTURE ORDERS. DONT SEND ME NO MORE VITAMINS. I TRY TO CONTAC YOU BUT THEY HAVE ME IN HOLD FOR AN HOUR.DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD WITH ANYTHING

832-641-9077CELL

• Mi
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I had tried an offer for the vita clear vitamins for 1.00 plus shipping and handling , I had called to cancel the product before the month was up and when I checked my bank account on line they had taken out 33.95 for another order of the vitamins I HAD ALLREADY CANCELLED.
    I actually got to speak to some one after being on hold for over 45 minutes this was on 1-5-08 they had told me the product was allready mailed out and if I didn't want to be charged another 33.95 I had to return the vitamins to the company by 2-4-08 well here it is 1-22-08 and I still havent recieved the product to mail back to get my first 33.95 refund! this company is a huge rip off do not buy and if you allready have I am sorry you have to go through this like all us other women/men!

• Me
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I AM WRITING TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. YOU CHARGED MY CHARGE CARD $33.94 BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING! DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING ON MY CHARGE CARD! PLEASE CONFIRM MY CANCELLATION BY EMAIL.