GR Nutrition / Endless Youth Vitamins / Unsolicited product

GR Nutrition
Shipment arrived without invoice. We never ordered product. This is fraud, beware!

N  9th of Apr, 2007 by
"Endless Youth" vitamins --2 boxes, every month. There is no invoice. It is shipped out of Wilmington DE. How do I get this stopped?
A  13th of Dec, 2007 by
Shipment arrived without invoice. We never ordered product. We want shipments stopped and credit issued.
N  22nd of Jul, 2008 by
I did not order the product. It arrived without invoice or paperwork of any kind. I do not want this product and did not authorize any charge onto my credit card for it. Shipments must stop and any payments refunded.
A  1st of Aug, 2008 by
Today, 8-1-08, I received a package of Endless Youth, too. I don't remember ordering this product and I, too, did not receive any paper work with the product. No invoice, receipt, NOTHING!
I just thought I'd Google Endless Youth, to see what this product was, and I found 2 sites so far that have complaints just like this; what has happened to me.
D  19th of Mar, 2011 by
I received mine through an offer when purchasing Sheer Cover make up. The agent didn't refer to them as Endless Youth. Maybe that's why you don't remember opting to try them. If you don't call and cancel, you'll receive more and be billed. I got a 30 day free supply. I called and canceled future shipments the day I received them and haven't been billed. I have been taking them everyday. Hope this helps.