Gpsupport. Net Kn / Credit card unauthorized charge

KS, United States Review updated:
Delete any and all charges I have made. None of them are autherized. Delete and cancle any and all recurring fees. You have been been notified.

Comments

De
  14th of Oct, 2008
gpsupport.net charged me 34.95?? And I didn't give my concent for this transaction.
Ng
  15th of Oct, 2008
GPSUPPORT charged 34.95?!! what is gpsupport.net and why did it charge my card
Fr
  20th of Oct, 2008
same thing happend to me
Wi
  22nd of Oct, 2008
what the ### is going on you ###ing up my ebay acount help me out.
Ad
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I got a charge of £20.76 and dont know why???????????? THis is fraud ... who are they???????????????
Sh
  23rd of Oct, 2008
$35 who the hell is gp support? they need 2 b arrested
An
  24th of Oct, 2008
I've been charged twice
it started after i signed up for the website "Fling. Com"
Bo
  25th of Oct, 2008
GPSUPPORT.NET is www.fling.com. Apparently if you sign up for the trial you are then automatically signed up for a full subscription and billed each month.

I called and complained and they are refunding all of the charges (about $100) since I was supposedly only active on there for half a day. So my best recommendation is to call them at 1-888-824-3640.
Le
  28th of Oct, 2008
this campany is been taken money from account for a few moths
after a 7 days trial what can i do to stop this fraud
Se
  29th of Oct, 2008
I called last week 10/21 to cancel the membership and complain about the two 28-cent charges that they put on my account. I faxed proof of the charges and was told that they would be refunded. Had to call again today because not only were they not refunded, but there's an additional 98-cent charge, as well as a $34.95 charge the day AFTER I cancelled. WTF. Now they're trying to say that those small charges must have been issued by my bank, even though the statement clearly shows it was them.
Se
  29th of Oct, 2008
Those small charges are apparently international service charges because the company is located outside of the US. I called my bank and had them refuse any future payments, open a dispute, and send me a new debit card to prevent further charges... we'll see if that works, though I'm a bit worried that they might somehow have my banking information.

My advice would be to call your bank or credit card company and let them know what's going on. This company is scamming people all over the world.
  31st of Oct, 2008
gpsupport.net charged me 34.95 the 16/09/08
and more 34.95 the 23/08/08
and more 34.95 the 16/07/08
and more 9.97 the 08/07/08
and more 9.95 the 08/07/08 ???????????

And I didn't give my concent for this transaction??????????
Wa
  6th of Nov, 2008
stll getting charged fro what fix this you a----s. how may times do i need to call you
Fl
  8th of Nov, 2008
gpsupport.net phone# 1-888824-3640
  11th of Nov, 2008
I AM VERY VERY ANGRY WITH WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON EVER SINCE I HAVE SIGNED ON TO FLING.COM U HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME AND I WANT IT TO STOP RIGHT NOW
  11th of Nov, 2008
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED EVERY MONTH AND I WOULD LIKE THIS TO STOP RIGHT AWAY. I AM VERY VERY ANOYED AT THIS AND I HAVE TRYED TO STOP THIS BEFORE AND I HAVENT GOT ANYWHERE WITH IT AND WOULD LIKE A FULL REFUND
  12th of Nov, 2008
THIS COMPANY HAS DEBITED MY ACCOUNT AND THEY DID NOT ASK ME BEFORE THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT
  13th of Nov, 2008
What is GPSUPOORT . com and net? Why am I being charged $34.95 per month?
  13th of Nov, 2008
Why am I being charged for this and money taken from my bank account.. This is theft and corrected action WILL be taken..
Di
  14th of Nov, 2008
I didnot give permissiom for you to charge my account. I donot know who you are and why you assumed you could put on my card. Please return my money. thank you diane