Gpsflyers.com / Flyer delivery

Hermosa Beach, CA, United States

BUYER BEWARE- I never like giving negative reviews. This review is to protect others in the industry from doing business with companies like this. I contacted this company and initially my experience was pleasant with Patrick Antrim.

Thurs- Patrick was prompt with pricing and correspondence that same day (Thurs). I emailed I'd like to move forward with their company.

Friday- at 4:30pm I followed up as I never heard back from GPS Flyers as to next steps. They quickly responded and charged $225 for payment. I immediately paid with a credit card by 5pm Friday.

Monday- came and never heard from GPS to set up delivery. I contacted them at 11am to schedule pick up of marketing material and set a delivery date. 1:30pm I received a generic "Welcome" email. I emailed again at 4pm and Cesar responded back. We arranged area of farm however, still no delivery date.

Tuesday- Cesar responded he'd pick up the material in an hour. at 10:30am. I wasn't available and was now at the office. I arranged my schedule to come home early to give him the marketing material. Cesar stopped responding to my texts and I contacted the company at 5:45pm asking for a refund.

I was uneasy with a company having my payment since Friday and it was day end Tuesday without a delivery date. Correspondence was not immediate until I asked for a refund. Spoke to Jan regarding a refund and she stated in their contract you cannot cancel for any reason. She refused to give a refund (though they haven't picked up my material nor distributed it.) Jan was unprofessional when responding to my concerns and request for refund. didn't sign a contract. It is not binding. They cannot ethical charge for a service not rendered. My concerns were now valid that they have my $225 payment and are not executing delivery. Buyer beware.

**I also could not find the FOX news nor CNN article/clip discussing GPS Flyers**

Gpsflyers.com