GPR Housing Pvt Ltd. / Cheating people!

1 India Review updated:

I and my friends have purchased plots in Sai Gardens Venture at Muttangi Village, Pattancheruvu, Medak Dist developed by GPR Housing Pvt Ltd in 2003. They promised that they would be developing the plots by fencing and Planting 10 trees in each plot. Forget about development and plantation, questioned recently, They told us our plots nos. are not there in the that venture, Where as we have registered sale deeds with us, since they have not done plotting as promised, we could not locate out plots. The CMD has gone underground. They are more than 5000 plots in this venture and the fate of all these plot owners is the same.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Pr
      17th of Nov, 2008

My dad and sisters bought plots from GPR long time ago.

sister and aunt (2 plots) bought from his first venture near miyapur. where he sold an EX-serviceman's land, which is not sellable ... it is in court. dont know what woul happen..

dad bought in gayatri nagar venture in vizag from GPR.
    dont have the land there.
    does anybody know if there is a victims association fighting for justice?
    if so please inform dad(sundara rao 9866168479)
    UNITE WE STAND.
    thanks
    prasad (U.K)

• Mv
      15th of Jun, 2007

I am also a victim of GPRHousing, muttangi, i had put my hard earned money after taking my VRSin this venture and found that i was duped. Where i have to go to get my money back or get another plot.

Is there anyone to restrict such activities?

3rd of Sep, 2007

I am also one of the victims of GPR -Sai Gardens venture,, I could trace out the plot registered to me , and lately i came to know that the same plot was registered to another customer - Multi registrations for the same plot.

4th of Jan, 2019

@Janardhan iam the one of person like you, but this year my problem solved any help from my side cal me on 9505220997(k.s reddy)

12th of Jun, 2013

I have also purchased plot at ruddraram, we cant sell this plot now, if we can form group, we can take some steps to solve our issues, please mail me at sri1442@gmail.com

• Bs
      12th of Nov, 2017

@shree1442 Can I the location of plots in rudhraram

• As
      13th of Mar, 2014

We bought a 800sq yard plot in GPR housing in 2003, paid the initial amount by cash and remaining in installments. As soon as the value of that particualar areas went up, they illegally told that they will give the plot in rudravaram, hyd near Vijay Electricals. we now have the registration papers but we haven't got our plots. We have got no contact of any gpr fraudsters but there is this person by the name Pandu ranga rao (9346352666). This fraudster always keep us telling that he ll come to our place the next day and assures us that the area is developing and a committe is going to form. He makes false promises and thinks we are fool to believe them. I regret buying it from them. Instead i should have bought a 200sq yard plot nearby our home and the value would have been 10times more atleast

4th of May, 2009

I am also a victim who bought a lot in GPR gardens paid all my instalments and registration money. Didn't get any registration on my name but on someone's name whom we don't even know that person. If anyone have any information regaring this, please contact me. Thanks in advance for any help.

24th of Jun, 2009

GPR has cheated us too at Muthangi, we are a group of more than 10, who purchased plots with our hard earned money. We have registered sale deeds with us, company says some of the plots are just not there.

M.A. Waseem
    waseem_mehdipatnam@yahoo.co.in

7th of May, 2017

@M.A. Waseem Any GPR plots Cal me my number I'll buy 9160507610

4th of Jan, 2019

@M.A. Waseem iam fighting with them, if you have docs pls. send doc. no or scanned copy ph. 9505220997, surender

• Pa
      26th of Mar, 2010

I am also a victim of GPR Housing. I have paid full money including registeration charges for a plot in Imperial Gardens Venture at Ravalkol near Medchal. But, till date they have neither registered the plot nor have they refunded the money. GPR has willfully cheated the people of their hard earned money. Let us all join together, form an association of GPR victims and fight a case in consumer court.

All those who are will to join for the cause may send their contact details and brief description of the venture.

Parashara
    kparashara@gmail.com

• Ha
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I have taken 2 plots in Sai Gardens. We could not locate them. We have sale deeds.
    -Haranath

21st of Apr, 2017

@Haranath Plz cl me my number 9160507610 GPR ventures

4th of Jan, 2019

@Haranath pls. send document no. or scanned copy, iam also like you . my problem may solved ph. 9505220997

• Ro
      5th of Apr, 2011

GPR is a BIG criminal and a fraudster. He has done this with us twice already in jeedimetla and other area in 1990 and 1995. Mr Sridhar is another fraud who works in his office and lies about everything. Please book a police complaint if you want your money back. I have not done that before and it was my mistake.

13th of May, 2011

we buyed 800 sq yds dividing 400 each.we buyed by paying amount at one atmpt.we hav got the registratin done.but now we could not find where our plot is. i went many times and searched all over there but of no use.how to find our plot please some one help me.

• De
      30th of Jul, 2013

we have purchased a land in dolphin enclave in beemili visakhapatnam dist. from gpr but now we havecome to know that the BLP no. itself is wrong. They have cheated ( Ph.No.7702928115)

6th of Oct, 2013

I was being showed a plot in sai gardens mutangi while purchasing but they have registered a plot in rudraram even I don't know where my plot is located. GPR is a big cheater we have spent our hard earned money and bought that plot. Is there any contact persons so that we can fight with this people unitedly.

25th of Sep, 2018

@shiv kanya im also victim of gpr rudram, pls ping me my watsapp 9642161286,

21st of Jun, 2017

Any GPR plots I'll buy r sale 9160507610 contact me...

• Uv
      25th of Sep, 2008

IS IT COSTUMAR SHOULD NOT BY THE PLOS IN THAT

• Ve
      3rd of Jun, 2010

you contact GPR Dasu on 9391036950. He stays in HUDA Colony, Chanda Nagar.

19th of Feb, 2018

@Manoj Rao hi manoj still u r buying GPR plots (near ramoji filmcity)@sameer

21st of Apr, 2017

@venkyk1 Give me u r number ...My number 9160507610 any plots GPR For cl me

• Ku
      18th of Apr, 2012

Hi, We have 3 plots in GPR Sai Gardens, Muthangi. Is any owners group formed in this layout? Please email me and i will join and serve the best to resolve our issues. Email: pavankumar73@yahoo.com

4th of Jan, 2019

@Kumar73 what is our problem, iam also victim iam doing fighting with them ph. 9505220997

• Ha
      5th of Apr, 2011

Where is there office now at Hyderabad ?

• Hr
      8th of Jun, 2009

I have also booked a plot in my wife's name and paid all the instalments for 200 Sq.yards of plot in Durganagar on NH-5 at Vizag. Till date no intimation from the developers regarding registration or any further move. I am staying at Kolkata far away from Vizag and cannot make day to day follow-up. Is there any Dept in the State Govt that can help we such people who invested their hard earned money in to such ventures just with a thought to own a plot for future construction.

HRK RAO
    (hrkrao@rediffmail.com)

• La
      13th of May, 2007

Yes, I have purchased 800sq. yds(4 plots)in the same venture and registered them. Now they say that my plots are not there in this venture and they would allot in some other venture. Where my registered plots have gone?

This firm has cheated me.

4th of Jan, 2019

@Lakshmi Prasanna i have fighted and got my plots, any help pls. call me. 9505220997

17th of Oct, 2017

@Lakshmi Prasanna We will Buy All GPR Sri Sai Gardens plots tel no "nine eight four eight seven one four zero seven one." 9848714071

4th of Jan, 2019

@Rama krishna Goud my plot nos are 838a, 1475, 1476, 2427 are you ready to buy? suri 9505220997

• Ve
      8th of Jan, 2019

@Rama krishna Goud I have 2 plots each of 200sq yards, I am ready to sell, pls call on 8522889614.