GPR Housing Pvt Ltd. / Cheating people!

1 India Review updated:

I and my friends have purchased plots in Sai Gardens Venture at Muttangi Village, Pattancheruvu, Medak Dist developed by GPR Housing Pvt Ltd in 2003. They promised that they would be developing the plots by fencing and Planting 10 trees in each plot. Forget about development and plantation, questioned recently, They told us our plots nos. are not there in the that venture, Where as we have registered sale deeds with us, since they have not done plotting as promised, we could not locate out plots. The CMD has gone underground. They are more than 5000 plots in this venture and the fate of all these plot owners is the same.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Sep, 2018

pl visit site, there is a welfare association

30th of Dec, 2018

@karanam Srinivas Is there any welfare association in anajpur village gpr site

• Cg
      23rd of Sep, 2018

@karanam Srinivas can i have the contact no of the person who formed the welfare association.

• Ss
      7th of May, 2018

Will someone shed light on the judgement delivered (?) by Hon'ble Justice L Nageswara Rao, Telangana & A.P. High Court, Hyderabad on Bachupally land scam valued at Rs300 Cr where G Punna Rao purchased assigned land from 7 assignees, made plots and sold to people. Telangana State Govt claimed it is assigned land and seized the plots from the plot holders. Few plot holders filed a case against the action of Collector, RR Dist and Principal Chief Secretary (Revenue), Telangana. It was informed by the state officials that no records were available with them as to when and how the land was assigned . High Court ordered for a thorough inquiry and submit the report and adjourned the case to 8th August, 2017.
    I am interested to know the judgment in the case as it has some similarities and bearing on my case pending in the High Court w.r.t. to Survey No.44/1 of Munaganoor Village, Hayathnagar Mandal (Now Abdullahpet).
    I shall be grateful to the readers if they furnish the details of judgment delivered by Shri Nageswara Rao. This may kindly be treated as most urgent.
    S S Rao, samsrirao@rediff.com 8826833092 /16

26th of Jan, 2018

Hi all, I G N Rai, I purchased plot in mutangi, Gpr sainagar in 2004. I created WhatsApp group recently, some persons joined in the group. If anybody interest pl send WhatsApp message to the following no. - 9440478049. We planned to form a society.

Gnrao

• Ga
      20th of Nov, 2017

I am also Purchased 200 Square Yards plot in GPR housing @ ANAJPUR near to Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Its difficult to identify the correct plots. Please advise is there any group formed all GPR customers or way to trace out. My email address is "GKUMARSP@GMAIL.COM". mobile number 9866888500 / 9949020761.

26th of Apr, 2018

@GaneshT Hi Ganesh i too bought plot at anajpur and same problem facing...any latest development

• Jn
      20th of Oct, 2017

I have booked a plot in my wife's name, and paid all the instalments for 218 sq yards of the plot in Tadi village NH 5 at Vizag. Now I would like to sell the property to settle my children (daughters). But the same plot registered in another person, double registration. I am retired person and lowest income, hardly saving the amount. My pH no. 8885579912.

17th of Oct, 2017

Any issues in GPR Sri Sai Gardens plots contact tell no "nine eight four eight seven one four zero seven one." 9848714071 -
    GPR Sri Sai Gardens welfare association

• Ba
      9th of Oct, 2017

Me too purchased 200 Sq. Yards plot in G.P.R Housing Venture Sri Sai Medchal Park. One Mr. Anand (8977446336) says their son Mr. Kalyan Rao is resolving GPR disputed cases by registering equal size land in their Shadnagar venture with additional amount of Rs. 40K. If any body is aware pl. suggest if this is genuine or fake...

4th of Jan, 2019

@Basiri now iam also touch with this person same amount he is asking, your doc no pls. send i will chk.some plots are available here as for my knowledge, i loose 3 plots here for that iam roaming weekly there 950522097

• Ka
      3rd of Oct, 2017

My grandfather purchased 389 square yards of plot in the Sri Kanaka Durga Nagar back in 1995 and now we are trying to figure out the plot. Any idea on how to proceed?

14th of Aug, 2017

Hi all,

I & my colleague purchased plot 200 yards each in 2005 - 06 Between National Highway & Vijay Electricals (Thosiba), now we want to sale those. we need guidance.
    G N Rao
    9440478049.

21st of Jun, 2017

Any GPR plots I'll buy r sale 9160507610 contact me...

24th of Mar, 2016

7396607333 contact for gpr plots sale and purchase muthangi patanchervu

• Bu
      19th of Jan, 2016

I have also booked a plot at Lankelapalem venture, Visakhapatnam long back. On persuing the matter repeatedly GPR assured and agreed to allot us plot shortly and gave a letter to that extent. At that time their office was at Saraswathi junction. Later one day the office was found shifted and without display of new address . I opine that GPR such cheaters should be punished appropriately by GOVT. Why no action has been taken by GOVT till date.All victims are requested to inform among us if any new venture GPR planning.

BN Rao

14th of Aug, 2015

we too the victims of GPR gardens, my uncle bought two plots from the venture at kardanur, patancheru, now we not able to locate the plots .BUT v cannot leave them like that...we invested our everything on those plots ...we request you to join with us and we ill fight together
    contact me at :dr.raju.kmc@gmail.com

4th of Jan, 2019

@raju bhukya .rathod iam also same viktim, but my problem going solve i can help you 9505220997

• Ve
      23rd of Apr, 2015

We are also victims of the same. My uncle purchased 2 plots in the same venture. we could not found the plots. we have gone to mutthani gram panchayat also. How to proceed .

4th of Jan, 2019

@Manoj Rao cotact me 9505220997(iam the victim of 8plots)

21st of Jun, 2017

@Venkata N R Contact me 9160507610

14th of Nov, 2014

Dear All, My Father is also a victim of the same, residing in Bhubaneswar Orissa, He at the age of 78 years badly chasing after the issue, being a son I am helpless as I am staying away, and not able to took up the matter, I am just worried that at this age he is concentrating on the issue very seriously, Requesting all to kindly co-operate.
    ph no. 9437307284, 9826081718

16th of Oct, 2014

I too am a victim of the unscrupulous company GPR; have purchased a plot more than 10 years ago. Now that there are so many victims of this fraudulent company, we should come together and legally reclaim the land that has been registered on our names after legal procedure and having sale deeds. We can create a group mail id and include all the members in this group such that there can be a common thread for this group and take some next steps...
    -Gnanesh.

• Ha
      24th of Apr, 2014

Dear All,
    This is also one of the Person who got duped by GPR. I am also interested in pursuing this issue and safeguard our valued Investment. I have already mailed to Mr K Mohan with the intent of joining with him in fighting for this cause. I request the Customers to get in touch with each other so that we can succeed.
    Regards,
    Mohammed Hassanuddin,

• As
      13th of Mar, 2014

We bought a 800sq yard plot in GPR housing in 2003, paid the initial amount by cash and remaining in installments. As soon as the value of that particualar areas went up, they illegally told that they will give the plot in rudravaram, hyd near Vijay Electricals. we now have the registration papers but we haven't got our plots. We have got no contact of any gpr fraudsters but there is this person by the name Pandu ranga rao (9346352666). This fraudster always keep us telling that he ll come to our place the next day and assures us that the area is developing and a committe is going to form. He makes false promises and thinks we are fool to believe them. I regret buying it from them. Instead i should have bought a 200sq yard plot nearby our home and the value would have been 10times more atleast

• Km
      3rd of Mar, 2014

I fully support all of you in the action to be taken against G Punna Rao (GPR) who is a fraudster. He has made ventures out of lands grabbed using his clout.Later he was caught and has gone underground. His offices in Hyderabad are missing and so are his staff. He has duped innocent people off their hard earned money.

I have a plot in GPR Millenium Gardens, in Narkhoda Village near Shamshabad. This plot unfortunately falls under the Bio Conservation zone which the fraudster GPR never informed when he sold the plots. I am in a fix today as I cant sell the plot or use it for construction of house as there are restrictions and there are no takers for land which falls in bio conservation zone and see no relaxation from the government order GO 111 coming in the near future. I would like to form a plot owners association and decide future course of action / development plans and hence using this medium to connect with as many owners in GPR Millenium Gardens. You can send an email to me with your contact number. Email : gprmg2014@gmail.com and I will contact you..Lets work together to safeguard our property..Thank you K Mohan

@Naveen Prabha Mudiraj 9505220997

• Na
      30th of Nov, 2018

@Ramu gilla Naveen 9550033515

6th of Nov, 2018

@K Mohan Ramu 9848875029

• Sh
      6th of Oct, 2013

I was being showed a plot in sai gardens mutangi while purchasing but they have registered a plot in rudraram even I don't know where my plot is located. GPR is a big cheater we have spent our hard earned money and bought that plot. Is there any contact persons so that we can fight with this people unitedly.

25th of Sep, 2018