GPR Housing Pvt Ltd. / Cheating people!

1 India Review updated:

I and my friends have purchased plots in Sai Gardens Venture at Muttangi Village, Pattancheruvu, Medak Dist developed by GPR Housing Pvt Ltd in 2003. They promised that they would be developing the plots by fencing and Planting 10 trees in each plot. Forget about development and plantation, questioned recently, They told us our plots nos. are not there in the that venture, Where as we have registered sale deeds with us, since they have not done plotting as promised, we could not locate out plots. The CMD has gone underground. They are more than 5000 plots in this venture and the fate of all these plot owners is the same.

Comments

• Ra
      17th of Oct, 2017

Any issues in GPR Sri Sai Gardens plots contact tell no "nine eight four eight seven one four zero seven one." 9848714071 -
    GPR Sri Sai Gardens welfare association

• Jn
      20th of Oct, 2017

I have booked a plot in my wife's name, and paid all the instalments for 218 sq yards of the plot in Tadi village NH 5 at Vizag. Now I would like to sell the property to settle my children (daughters). But the same plot registered in another person, double registration. I am retired person and lowest income, hardly saving the amount. My pH no. 8885579912.

• Ga
      20th of Nov, 2017

I am also Purchased 200 Square Yards plot in GPR housing @ ANAJPUR near to Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Its difficult to identify the correct plots. Please advise is there any group formed all GPR customers or way to trace out. My email address is "GKUMARSP@GMAIL.COM". mobile number 9866888500 / 9949020761.

26th of Apr, 2018

@GaneshT Hi Ganesh i too bought plot at anajpur and same problem facing...any latest development

• Gn
      26th of Jan, 2018

Hi all, I G N Rai, I purchased plot in mutangi, Gpr sainagar in 2004. I created WhatsApp group recently, some persons joined in the group. If anybody interest pl send WhatsApp message to the following no. - 9440478049. We planned to form a society.

Gnrao

• Ss
      7th of May, 2018

Will someone shed light on the judgement delivered (?) by Hon'ble Justice L Nageswara Rao, Telangana & A.P. High Court, Hyderabad on Bachupally land scam valued at Rs300 Cr where G Punna Rao purchased assigned land from 7 assignees, made plots and sold to people. Telangana State Govt claimed it is assigned land and seized the plots from the plot holders. Few plot holders filed a case against the action of Collector, RR Dist and Principal Chief Secretary (Revenue), Telangana. It was informed by the state officials that no records were available with them as to when and how the land was assigned . High Court ordered for a thorough inquiry and submit the report and adjourned the case to 8th August, 2017.
    I am interested to know the judgment in the case as it has some similarities and bearing on my case pending in the High Court w.r.t. to Survey No.44/1 of Munaganoor Village, Hayathnagar Mandal (Now Abdullahpet).
    I shall be grateful to the readers if they furnish the details of judgment delivered by Shri Nageswara Rao. This may kindly be treated as most urgent.
    S S Rao, samsrirao@rediff.com 8826833092 /16

• Ka
      20th of Sep, 2018

pl visit site, there is a welfare association

• Cg
      23rd of Sep, 2018

@karanam Srinivas can i have the contact no of the person who formed the welfare association.

30th of Dec, 2018

@karanam Srinivas Is there any welfare association in anajpur village gpr site