GPR Housing Pvt Ltd.

Posted:

Cheating people!

4.75
I and my friends have purchased plots in Sai Gardens Venture at Muttangi Village, Pattancheruvu, Medak Dist developed by GPR Housing Pvt Ltd in 2003. They promised that they would be developing the plots by fencing and Planting 10 trees in each plot. Forget about development and plantation, questioned recently, They told us our plots nos. are not there in the that venture, Where as we have registered sale deeds with us, since they have not done plotting as promised, we could not locate out plots. The CMD has gone underground. They are more than 5000 plots in this venture and the fate of all these plot owners is the same.
Complaint comments Comments (46) Complaint country India Complaint category Real Estate

Comments

A  13th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
Yes, I have purchased 800sq. yds(4 plots)in the same venture and registered them. Now they say that my plots are not there in this venture and they would allot in some other venture. Where my registered plots have gone?

This firm has cheated me.
N  23 hrs 0 mins ago by    0 Votes
@Lakshmi Prasanna We will Buy All GPR Sri Sai Gardens plots tel no "nine eight four eight seven one four zero seven one." 9848714071
A  15th of Jun, 2007 by    +1 Votes
I am also a victim of GPRHousing, muttangi, i had put my hard earned money after taking my VRSin this venture and found that i was duped. Where i have to go to get my money back or get another plot.

Is there anyone to restrict such activities?
A  3rd of Sep, 2007 by    +1 Votes
I am also one of the victims of GPR -Sai Gardens venture,, I could trace out the plot registered to me , and lately i came to know that the same plot was registered to another customer - Multi registrations for the same plot.
A  2nd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have purchase a two hundred sq.yds. plot at Little England Venture and paid money fully by 28.8.1999. The company is not registering the land and not available on phone. Went to their office and staff is not responding. One Mr Sridahar Rao (9396235854)who handles with this venture told no plots available to register. Action should be taken against the company for their default. My pass book No. 318. Plot number alloted 1503 subsequently changed to 21.
N  25th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
IS IT COSTUMAR SHOULD NOT BY THE PLOS IN THAT
A  17th of Nov, 2008 by    +1 Votes
My dad and sisters bought plots from GPR long time ago.

sister and aunt (2 plots) bought from his first venture near miyapur. where he sold an EX-serviceman's land, which is not sellable ... it is in court. dont know what woul happen..

dad bought in gayatri nagar venture in vizag from GPR.
dont have the land there.
does anybody know if there is a victims association fighting for justice?
if so please inform dad(sundara rao 9866168479)
UNITE WE STAND.
thanks
prasad (U.K)
A  4th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I am also a victim who bought a lot in GPR gardens paid all my instalments and registration money. Didn't get any registration on my name but on someone's name whom we don't even know that person. If anyone have any information regaring this, please contact me. Thanks in advance for any help.
N  8th of Jun, 2009 by    -3 Votes
I have also booked a plot in my wife's name and paid all the instalments for 200 Sq.yards of plot in Durganagar on NH-5 at Vizag. Till date no intimation from the developers regarding registration or any further move. I am staying at Kolkata far away from Vizag and cannot make day to day follow-up. Is there any Dept in the State Govt that can help we such people who invested their hard earned money in to such ventures just with a thought to own a plot for future construction.

HRK RAO
(hrkrao@rediffmail.com)
N  24th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
GPR has cheated us too at Muthangi, we are a group of more than 10, who purchased plots with our hard earned money. We have registered sale deeds with us, company says some of the plots are just not there.

M.A. Waseem
waseem_mehdipatnam@yahoo.co.in
N  7th of May, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@M.A. Waseem Any GPR plots Cal me my number I'll buy 9160507610
A  26th of Mar, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I am also a victim of GPR Housing. I have paid full money including registeration charges for a plot in Imperial Gardens Venture at Ravalkol near Medchal. But, till date they have neither registered the plot nor have they refunded the money. GPR has willfully cheated the people of their hard earned money. Let us all join together, form an association of GPR victims and fight a case in consumer court.

All those who are will to join for the cause may send their contact details and brief description of the venture.

Parashara
kparashara@gmail.com
A  22nd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have taken 2 plots in Sai Gardens. We could not locate them. We have sale deeds.
-Haranath
N  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Haranath Plz cl me my number 9160507610 GPR ventures
N  3rd of Jun, 2010 by    -1 Votes
you contact GPR Dasu on 9391036950. He stays in HUDA Colony, Chanda Nagar.
N  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@venkyk1 Give me u r number ...My number 9160507610 any plots GPR For cl me
A  5th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
GPR is a BIG criminal and a fraudster. He has done this with us twice already in jeedimetla and other area in 1990 and 1995. Mr Sridhar is another fraud who works in his office and lies about everything. Please book a police complaint if you want your money back. I have not done that before and it was my mistake.
N  5th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Where is there office now at Hyderabad ?
A  13th of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
we buyed 800 sq yds dividing 400 each.we buyed by paying amount at one atmpt.we hav got the registratin done.but now we could not find where our plot is. i went many times and searched all over there but of no use.how to find our plot please some one help me.
N  16th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also purchased 200 sq yard at Hayaynagar mandal, Hyderabad, till now I am not able to locate my plots
ramfcacpa@gmail.com
N  7th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
i bought 2 plots on the vijayawada highway close to the ramoji film city ... and left with only pass books which are nothing but junk .. any leads or contacts on how to fight this cheater?
bvinnu@gmail.com
N  18th of Apr, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Hi, We have 3 plots in GPR Sai Gardens, Muthangi. Is any owners group formed in this layout? Please email me and i will join and serve the best to resolve our issues. Email: pavankumar73@yahoo.com
N  26th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
i have also booked a plot at gayatri nagar from GPR but still today he has not responding us what we can do

M B Rao
N  31st of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
i am also punched in gpr vencher where my plot pls give me gestation.this is my mil ID:ghouse.pasha83@gmail.com.pls

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree