gpnetsupport / Unauthorized billing

Westport, MA, United States Review updated:

I placed 100 dollars on my credit card expecting to buy gas. My momey is stretched out, and all i get is 50 bucks because of this 49.95 bill that shows up from gpwebsupport. I am ###ing pissed, i dont have 50 bucks to throw away at this ###. And they just took it from me. Can anyone help?

Comments

Ri
  14th of Jul, 2008

gpnetsupport - withdrawel of funds from mastercard

I understand my mastercard has had withdrawels from it from a firm called gpnetsupport. I would like this to stop please. Please contact by e-mail: rkapff@hotmail.com
sincerely Richard K
Ch
  20th of Jul, 2008
Richard, You need to tell Mastercard that these are fraudulent charges and they will launch an investigation for you and credit back to your account until the matter is resolved. Good Luck!
Me
  29th of Jul, 2008
gpnetsupport.com#8888243640 has been taking money from my debit card without authorization. i will be calling my bank and stop any more transactions from you. Please explain why you have been taking money out. if your do not respond within a reasonable and timely fashion, I will be turning this matter over to my attorney... melinda
Pa
  31st of Oct, 2008
How do you get in contact with these poeple. I haven't figured it out how they got my card number
Te
  4th of Nov, 2008
I want to find out how to contact these people as well for an unauthorized charge to my bank account.
Pe
  13th of Nov, 2008
These ###ing people got me too!I'm going to my bank in the morning to take care of these ###ers!!!
Tr
  6th of Jan, 2009
I was charged also and did not know what the charges were for. As it turned out it was a recurring charge that I thought was cancelled but it was not. I twas for a dating web sight. If anyone has ever tried out one of these sights on a trial offer the terms and conditions typically state after the trial offer is over your credit card will continue to be charged until you cancel the account. go to www.gpnethelp.com there they have a list of possible web services they represent. Maybe like me alot of people have tried a service like this and forgot to cancel it.
PS: I cancelled my credit card as soon as I sa the charge if I recomend this to all out there. It is a good way to avoid fraud, , changing your card everyonce in a while. :)

Good Luck!