GPNetHelp.com / unautherized charges
I made an on-line purchase useing an-check. When I called the company to in quire as to the status of my order, I was told the check had been declined. However I checked my account and saw the money had been deducted from my account $59.95. The name of the transaction was GPNETHELP.COM. When I googled that name, it came up as a dating site in which, I have never visited. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org I contacted the company that I had made the purchase from and they gave me the link to here. Thanks . $59.95 is a lot of money to me and I would like to get it back.
More GPNetHelp.com Complaints & Reviews
- GPNetHelp.com - Unauthorized charge! 
- GPNetHelp.com - unauthorised charges 
- GPNetHelp.com - Fraudulent Charges 
- GPNetHelp.com - Multiple unauthorized transactions 
- GPNetHelp.com - Unauthorized charges!!!! 
- GPNetHelp.com - fraud charges
- GPNetHelp.com - They charged me without I know anything about it! 
- GPNetHelp.com - Stealing money from my account
- GPNetHelp.com - Online scam!