GPNet.com / Illegal access to my account

1 Cookstown, United States Review updated:
Phone: (609)758-6385

I am a soldier in the military, stationed in Iraq. and it seem for over a year 34.95 a month has been debited from my account. I have never authorized this or company to charge anything. Only my Insurance or Motorcycle payments. This is a rip off and I can't seem to get a hold of anyone to help me. If you have any information please let me know.

I contacted my bank an have not had any luck... How is it a company can debit money from your account, without your authorization. But you can not stop it when it is your account...

This is theft!

Comments

• Sv
      9th of Jul, 2008

i want to cancle

• Ah
      20th of Jul, 2008

i live in Dublin (ireland) i am student here.i am victimized from GPNET.COM as i ask my bank, to stop further payment through my credit account, my bank refused to help me out, and replied sorry we cant do it, you must mail to GPNET.COM i tried my best a whole month but i failed to persue them, my account still in use of them no help is here for me. on 30 june 2008 euro more than 16 my bank payed them without my authorization and permission.i donu what to do now except i finish my account into bank onward...courtesy...ahmad faraz (dublin-ireland)

• Ke
      6th of Mar, 2011

on 3/4/11 gpnet.com withdrew 49.95$ from my checking account

• De
      30th of Jun, 2011

on July 1st gpnet north miami beach FL, took $109.67 directly out of my checking account without authorization

• Mi
      3rd of Jul, 2011

I have also had $109.67 taken directoly from my checking account from the same people on July 1st. I have not authorized this payment. I have never even heard of them until the 1st.

15th of Jul, 2011

I have also had this company withdraw the same amount of $109.67 from my checking account without my consent!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??????????
    HOW CAN THIS COMPANY GET AWAY WITH THIS???????? I AM CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!

• Ju
      24th of Apr, 2012

Unarthorized charge on debit card

• Da
      14th of Aug, 2012

They keep taking 34.95 out of my checking and i didnt auth

• Ne
      21st of Apr, 2013

Hi,
    this GPNET did the same thing to my husband saying that he authorized it by phone. I know my husband did not because he was very sick with back pain and medication.
    Even after he died, they took out 49.95.
    My bank called them and they said they would return the money but they have not.
    What can I do? My bank acts like they cant' prevent this unless I open a whole new bank account.
    Thanks.