GPM Merchandise Direct / Unauthorized Charge

I was browsing through a website called www.directbuydiscounts.com and I was charged $66.67 and $11.98 for absolutely nothing. I did not sign up for anything nor did I order anything. This ad popped up on Facebook.com. Please have this company shut down and have them refund all the money they are stealing from hard working people like myself. I need this money to live on!

Tamara Scibilia

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Feb, 2010

I was browsing the internet for the Brownie Pans thru GPM. I tried placing the order but at the end they said they would not accept my method of payment (I don't know why) So I went to Amazon and placed my order without any problems.

When I received my Credit Card bill they had placed 2 Charges $53.872.80 which was much more then the pans were . The have send a copy of where UPS says they delivered these items and was billed on 12/6. I did not sign anything for UPS and if they were dropped on my porch I don't know what happened (Probably stolen is all I can come to.

I will not order anything from GPM and would advise everyone else to stay away

Pat Rogers

• Li
      24th of Feb, 2010

It looks like I may be having the same problem. A charge for $11.98 from something called directbuy.com appeared on my checking account record, and I have no idea how it got there, as I certainly did not order anything.

There is also a weird 30-cent "International POS" charge which I have never seen before.

I am afraid that these charges will cause my account to be overdrawn, and I cannot cover them until I receive my retirement check the 1st of March. This could potentially cost me hundreds of dollars in returned-check fees.

What is going on?

Linda Chalfant-Allen

• Li
      12th of Mar, 2010

i got the same charge for 11.98 and i don't even know what this directbuy place is! i know it's only almost $12 to some people but i could have used it for gas, diapers, or even a few other neccesities. i agree they need to have this company shut down and refund the money! somebody needs to let us know whats going on with this B.S.
    thanks.