gpm dr. bader / took money out of account

dont know who these people are but they took money out of my account saying my wife authorized it and she did not. we dont know how they got her card number as my wife rarely even uses her card and never uses it over the internet. they wiped out our account and left us 3 dollars. it was over some books which they first said it was pesticide books then changed their mind to kitchen books. they said they will not refund our money until we return the books that we dont even have. why cant people get a job and make their own money why do they have to take ours! i apologize if im rambling but im mad as hell right now.

gpm dr. bader

is the name on our account who took the money

Comments

6th of Sep, 2009

My grandma had the same people take $157 out of her account after my sister used her credit card to order books online from Barnes and Noble. Can you tell if you were able to get your money back or have your bank reverse the charges? My grandma is on a fixed income each month and these damn people have the nerve to steal from ANYBODY! They must be getting people's credit card numbers from other websites that people order online from.

• Av
      8th of Oct, 2009

I called them (1-888-313-0858) and raised hell - They offered a partial refund, with the balance refunded when i return the books

29th of Dec, 2009

THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS, AND NEED TO BE STOPPED. THEY DID THE SAVE THING TO US.