govtfundedgrants.com / took monet out of account

1 241s.peterboro st.apt2Canastota, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 315-875-5472

I used my debit card for this supposed free government money program told me it would be 1 dollar. Now I have seen that they took 30 more dollars out of my account. The number that is in my statement I can't get to talk to any one. I want my money put back into my account.

Comments

• Ri
      21st of Feb, 2009

I too was ripped off by this site and would like my money back. It was for 29.95 and was not artherised.I have used the # they have given me 1-800-712-7222 and got no responce. I think they have a connection with www.mygrantsite.com. I will be reporting this site to the bbb asap

• Am
      21st of Feb, 2009
    govtfundedgrants.com - TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND NOW I CAN NOT CONTACT THEM
    govtfundedgrants
    3600 ARMY POST RD STOP 103 GUNTHY RENKER
    Des Moines
    Iowa
    Phone: 1-800-712-7222
    GOVTFUNDEDGRANTS.COM

THEY GOT MY DEBIT CARD INFO TO TAKE A DOLLAR FOR THE SOFTWARE AND THEN A CHARGE OF LIKE 24.95 CAME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. CAN'T REACH THEM NO WEB PAGE ANYMORE AND PHONE NUMBER IS BOGUS. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. KIND OF THE SAME THING AS HESTER AND LAMANCE.

• Zz
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I also have been ripped, they told me it would cost $1 and the later charged me another $30. And I haven't recieved whatever it is that I was supposed to recieve. If you find out anything please let me know. I too am going to report them to the BBB.

• Al
      24th of Feb, 2009

I had money taken out of my account of 29.95. I want my money back and this is theft!

• Fr
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Who are these people and why are they aloud to rip people off.

• Fr
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Does anybody have the phone number to these government allowed rip offs.

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2009

You guys need to check your credit cards. The terms and conditions has also authorized them to charge you for Fraud protection and Identity security. There is a number by each charge to call and cancel, I would cancel each one individually so as not to be charged monthly. The number to call for Govt funded Grants to cancel is 888-347-1687. Please everyone check your statement for multiple charges you did not authorize- you probably will not get them reversed, but you can stop the next one. They have already charged me $45 that I did not approve. Make sure every time you purchase something you read the terms and conditions thoroughly.

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2009

Hello, I just filed a report w/ my credit card for fraud. Told them I authorized $1 and not $30.54 among other charges. They are filing a dispute and crediting my account. These are foreign charges CY (I'm guessing Cypress). Make sure to dispute it!

• Mr
      12th of Jun, 2012

If the shoes were on their feet, I'm sure that they also would be mad about the charges being made to them. Money is not easy to come by . They should pay . The Government needs to come down harder on individuals that take money from individuals that work hard for what they earn, .. Place them in jail, just one week will stop them