GovTFUNDEDGRANTS / Funds withdrawn from Business Bank Acct.

1 972 SW AIRPORT RDTraverse City, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 231-947-0270

12.8.2008 Bank debit for $11.95 for GovtFundedGrants, no idea what this is for and did not authorize the charge from my business bank account. This needs to be credited back immediately!!!

More GovTFUNDEDGRANTS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ta
  20th of Dec, 2008
Tamara Grims
Houston
Texas
Phone: 713-733-4085
rolainegrims@yahoo.com

The only grant anything I tried to receive was a cd for 1.95. Now I have a charge on my acct for 11.95 and a 35.00 insufficient charge from my bank for a company labeled govt funded grant 866-336-9634 and the transaction took place on 12/17. I didn't purchase anything on 12/17. How can they do this and how can I get my money back????? Please help!

Fr
  30th of Dec, 2008

I don't know who they think they are but I want my 11.95 back to. I never authorized anyone to put any charge on my card.I have 'nt got a glue what it's for!!!

Vc
  30th of Dec, 2008
govtfundedgrants
New Jersey
Phone: 866-336-9634

This company is a scam, charged 29.95 to my bank account, sending it over limit. Causing bank charges. I did not authorize this charge, did not purchase any services or know about any fees. Others being scammed have probably not noticed fees be charged to their accounts. This company should be investigated and stopped. Nor can consumer contact them through this number. I got the number from my bank.

Pa
  5th of Jan, 2009
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 60-312-9007

this company has charged me twice and i have not got anything about any goverment grants I just want my money put back into my account today or I will go to the local news to let people in my area know this is a fraud company.

Ei
  6th of Jan, 2009

I had ordered a CD for $1.00 for finding grants on 12/27/2008. The agreement was to received the CD and examine it for seven days. If I wanted to continue receiving access to the site, I could pay $29.95 per month and cancel at any time. As of yet, I have not received my CD and I just discovered that the company has charged me for $29.95. When I found the telephone number of the company listed under the bank transation, I called them but could not get through to a representative. The IVR immediately informs that there is a high volume of people on the line and that the wait time may be very long. The IVR advises to call back later within 2-3 months. I believe that this company is committing theft by deception. I will be sending them a notification by e-mail (if I can find one) and informing them of the situation. If I do not get reimbursed for the charges, I will take action by reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

TLE

Ti
  12th of Jan, 2009

the same thing just happened to me on Jan 9 I am very pissed. I have to cancel my card and get a new one issued because of this.

Da
  15th of Jan, 2009
GOVTFUNDEDGRANTS
Alabama

I ordered a CD for $1.00, like others here, and it never came. Now I've been hit with $11.95 per month for two months. I contacted my CC company and they said they'd look into it, but they couldnt stop any further charges.
Three words people... Class Action Lawsuit!!!
Lets get these ###!!

Je
  16th of Jan, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me and I was livid!!!
I called the # given with the withdrawal from my acount(866-336-9634). A girl who sounded like a sniffeling teenager helped me & supposedly couldn't find it under my name. I had to give her the last 4 digits of my card in order for her to pull it up.
She said she would refund the $29.95 and cancel my membership without any fight. I'm guessing that's because they've had so many problems with it!

Li
  23rd of Jan, 2009

this company did the same thing to me they charged me $29.95 along $35.00 from my bank, when i called the company they weren't much help either.

Ti
  25th of Jan, 2009

I'd just checked my Bank account and you have charged my Bank account for $29.95 in which I've never even bought anything from you but a Password for $1.00 to your website in which I couldn't even access. I would like this matter taken very serious and you best get back to me ASAP at 724-366-3027. The transaction took placed om 1/26/09.

Mi
  26th of Jan, 2009

I just checked mt credit card account and there was $29.95 cahrged on my account and the only thing I ordered was $1.00. I would also like this matter taken care of. The transaction took place on 1/15/09

Am
  29th of Jan, 2009
GovTFUNDEDGRANTS - Dispute $11.95 Charge
Amy C.
Denver
Colorado

I was going through my current charges on my Capital One card and noticed this GovFundedGrants charge for $11.95. I came across this site while searching for some information on the GovFundedGrants that charged me. I know for a fact that legitimate government sites DO NOT charge you for grant money. It's free!!! So I filed a dispute today with Capital One. I included this site as it supports my dispute against this charge. I thought we were supposed to be more protected against this sort of thing. Thats why I pay the protection fee the credit card company recommends. Or is that a rip-off too!?!?!?!?!

Ra
  30th of Jan, 2009

I HAD THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO ME 1.00 FOR CD I NEVER RECEIVED THEN I WAS CHARGED 29.95 ONLY TO FIND THEY ARE CHARGING MY ACCOUNT MORE UNDER DIFFERENT THINGS LIKE FRAUD PROTECTION AND IDENTITY PROTECTION LIKE 9.95 FOR ONE 4.95 FOR THE OTHER NOT APPROVED IN ANY WAY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE IS COMEING

Sh
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Century
Florida

this website keeps depleteing my checking account and i cannot get anyone to help me with this problem, I have no idea how they got my info but it will stop. I will file a police report and have it stopped in court if i have to!

Sh
  3rd of Feb, 2009

do not remove any more money from my account and replace what you have taken, I did not order this and have recieved nothing from your company, replace my moneys as I have a report from my credit union and will pursue this till the end, you have no right doing this to honest people, replace every penny of my money and do not bother me again!!!

Di
  5th of Feb, 2009

I agree.. I to, was ripped off.. I never received anything in the mail, and yet I'm being charged $11.95, which I did not authorize. What can I do about it??

Er
  6th of Feb, 2009

I got the same charge to my bank card! I need help to make it stop too!!

Ka
  10th of Feb, 2009
govtfundedgrants
25 Thayer rd
Monson
Massachusetts
Phone: 413-596-6128

Ordered a goverment grant funded kit for 1.99 that i never got! What I did get was taken for a unauthorized withdraw for 29.95. I found this website in my morning hello, s from AOL! When I needed to contact someone there was no number! surprise!

An
  10th of Feb, 2009

I called the 1-866-336-9634 and they said they would refund my money. This company doing this rip off is Earncashfromgrants.com - email address is shalyncustomersupport@gmail.com and give the password "Watermelon" in the subject line and your
email will be forwarded to a manager immediately.

Hope this helps everyone Hartsdream@aol.com

St
  11th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a 1.99 CD about Government grants. My crdit card was then charged $29.99 a month later. I recieved nothing and was going to be charged those charge every month. After looking at the complaints here I saw the number above and called it. They said that they were removing my name and I would not be charged any furthur ammount. I am stillout the $29.99 that I did not authorize and have nothing...I am in if anyone is doing a class action against these frauds...