govssnrecords.org / contracted a virus, took money, did not receive services, will not respond to email

unfortunately made a purchase at the site GovSSNRecords.org in the amount of 34.92. Upon entering personal and financial information, a virus alert pops up immediately, and I am unable to enter the site to use what I have paid for. I have tried contacting CLICKBANK, Govregistry, and GOVssnrecords.org and none have responded. I have contacted my credit card company and they would not assist me stating that they are required to make payment to the company. When I was unable to access and received an alert stating the site had given me a virus, I began submitting my complaints. To my knowledge, none of the above are actually providing any service to customers but CLICKBank sure seems to do very well taking people's money on behalf of the fake companies that they are serving. The complaint is this, I may potentially be charged for a service that I never recieved, may suffer from the risk of identity theft since I entered my Soc Security info, and may run risk of loss if somehow my financial information has been compromised or if my computer does not recover from the virus. To hide behind a business like CLICKBank and to not have any recourse, the customer is at the will of all of these entities- my only option is to close my accounts and possibly find a way to ensure that my identity is safe, maybe by paying my credit company or even by paying another company. HMMM... seems like something fishy may be going on here.

Nb

More govssnrecords.org Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• 43
      24th of Feb, 2011

While re-financing my house, the lender used GovSSNRecords.org and they had me listed as "deceased". Their incorrect data slowed down the process. The bank that I had my old mortgage with had to charge a service charge. I also had to pay a late fee to keep the intrest the same.
    In the words of Capt. Hook "Bad Form GovSSNRecords.org, BAAAD Form"