GovRegistry.us / Scam

I signed up for this service I needed to run a background check on a possible hire. I went and signed up and paid for uniimited access. When I went to utilize the services I was requested a fee for the information I needed, after I had just paid a 29.95 unlimted charge this site was charging me again for the information. This is a scam and I have requested that they cancel my account and refund my money and have recieved no reply from them.

Comments

• Ve
      21st of Jul, 2009

I can not belive that Clickbank is part of the scam that govregistry.us has on the internet. They both need to be in jail. They take your money and get nothing for your money.

• Ka
      28th of Jul, 2009

I WANTED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MY SISTER-INLAW, FOR HER HISTORY IS A MYSTERY TO ALL OF US OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. BUT WHEN I GOT ON THEY WANTED TO CHARGE FOR EVEY LITTLE INFORMATION IN ADDITION TO THE YEARLY MEMBERSHIP OF 69.00. I FELT THEY WERE OUT OF LINE TO HAVE ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR EACH AND EVERYTHING. I TRIED TO EMAIL THEM WITH NO RESPONSE AND I ONLY HAD THREE DAYS TO CANCEL TO GET MY REFUND BACK. THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THIS MESS AS I WAS. CALL THIS NUMBER (800-390-6035) THIS IS CLKBANK, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT HANDEL ALL OF GOV;S MONEY AND ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GIVE THEM YOUR NAME AND WHAT CARD YOU USED WHEN YOU MADE THE PURCHASE. I RECIEVED MY REFUND IN TWO DAYS AND ALL IS WELL, OH THEY ARE LOOKING INTO THE WEBSITE AND MIGHT SHUT THEM DOWN. HOPE THIS HELPS ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT NEEDS TO BE STEARED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS KAREN