GOVREGISTRY / UNSATISFACTORY RESULTS

1 Long Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

I REGISTERED WITH GOVREGISTRY.US AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE RESULT AFTER MANY TRIES SO I WANT TO CANCEL MY CLICKBANK OF $24.94 IMMEDIATELY!!
AS A CONSUMER, I HAVE 3 DAYS TO CANCEL AND I AM ALSO SENDING THE SAME REQUEST TO MY MASTERCARD.

JUDY BRENT
CLICKBANK ORDER # MGKEJ8VN ON MARCH 16, 2009
jDYBRNT@YAHOO.COM

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009

govregistry.us
    posted2009-03-23
    unsatisfactory results
    I registered with govregistry.us and have not received a single result
    after many tries, so I want to cancel my clickbank of 34.89 immediately.

Janice Hood
    clickbank order# CHEG3BSQ on March 18, 2009
    jfhood@homesc.com

• La
      26th of Mar, 2009

I registered with GovRegistry, tryed the program one day and I am unable to retrieve the program one month later, Im being asked to pay another $42.00 ??? I would like my payed for program or my money back.

• Ph
      30th of Mar, 2009

I also registered and paid my $$ and gave the information on two of my know relatives who were born and died in the USA. I have yet to get anything other than the assurance that they did live in USA...no information at all unless I want to spen more money...Why is this listed as a "FREE" website?

cheated on line--Phil

• Co
      3rd of Apr, 2009
    GOVREGISTRY - No results. can't get into site
    GovRegistry.com
    North Carolina
    johnniel@embarqmail.com

3/29/09 purchased 1 yr. service for ancestor search @ $14.99, Clickbank receipt#5JGFDE4Y. Have not been able to access for search, keeps saying invalid username. I want to cancel this purchase & will contact PayPal & Clickbank. This was advertised as free but then you are sucked into the purchase.

• Ju
      16th of Apr, 2009

I also want my money back.Totally unsatisfactory! Julie

• Ca
      4th of May, 2009

I did the same - looking for UK ancestors but access only allowed to US sites, although access to UK promised. Advert deliberately misleading. Big scam - avoid like the plague.

• Cr
      16th of Jun, 2009
    GOVREGISTRY - cannot get on
    charlotte reed
    Silsbee
    Texas
    sweetreedc@aol.com

I was trying to find some information for him cannot get on have my id & password I do not like being rip off my husband has cancer and I didn't need this as I was getting information for him

• Do
      8th of Jul, 2009
    GOVREGISTRY - Not able to acquire dates
    GovRegistry
    Montana

I thought I purchased the premium one and when I try to find out a date I'm led to another place that wants me to pay more money. If I can't get the date information I need the rest of the sight don't do me much good

• Hu
      15th of Sep, 2009
    GOVREGISTRY - can't login or find site to look of records
    leroy toliver
    715 van buren
    Beaumont
    Texas

paid for this service on 07 12 2009 wasn.t able to look up any records now i can't find the site

• Hu
      15th of Sep, 2009

this is simply impossible

• Al
      25th of Jan, 2011
    GOVREGISTRY - fraud
    government registry
    govregistry.us

http://govregistry.us I purchased a year's worth of access to find out genealogy information. After I paid and registered with a password and user name, I could not get into the site. How can I get my money back?