GovMarriageRecords.org / fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: no phone

they advertised free record search for marriage /divorce, when i put in name, says 2 records, then charged me 24.95 and then after signing in for unlimited research, and put name in, including my own, says no records and keeps trying to sell me another package for 29.95, , , these are fraud people

Comments

• Mo
      Nov 19, 2010
    GovMarriageRecords.org - no info avalible
    govmarriagerecords.org

This website is a scam. There are no actual records available to see and you are asked to pay more money to see records. It was not even able to find a record of two people who I know are married. I'm trying to get a refund. I will update if I'm refunded otherwise I will complain to my credit card company.

• Mi
      Feb 05, 2011
    GovMarriageRecords.org - no info avalible
    Arizona
    govmarriagerecords.org

when you click on free trail when the name came up of my mom or me it would show me then say i had to sign -up for unlimited views. then i paid 32$ then when i looked up the same info they said i need to pay an additional 29$ just to see more .this is so wrong iv'e been looking for my father and I was made a fool .I want my money back but they have no contact number just e-mail . WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T TRY THIS SERVICE WHAT A SHAME!!!