Govgrant Advisor / Has been charged for something I never received

Some time ago I filled out an application (at Govgrantadvisor.com) to get information on governemnet grants I never received anything through the mail about 3 months ago someone from that agency called to see if I was still interested in government grants and I stated no and my credit card is still being charged 29.95 per month for something I never received and to this day am still not receiving any kind of services.

Ma

Comments

• De
      7th of Feb, 2008

The samething happened to me.

• Ro
      4th of Nov, 2008

thank you for showing interest my loan, this loan would be inc c.o. loan towards a small business, not for construction but towards renivation and update, this would be a very good oppurtunity for you and myself, so far you have the best loan placements, if possible would like to put put this loan in another partys name, i would be able to cosign, other than that would like the obligation to my neutral party. please call or email to get her info. her qaulity's in the business feild are excellent, references are there if needed. thank you for taking the time to read reveiw and contact me regarging this issue. if any further qeustions please call 207-571-9336
    robert wagner