Government Report.com / Unauthorized charges

I wanted to buy a home and needed to do a Title search. so, I went online where as I found (GOVERNMENT REPORT.COM). a web site that looked as if it may have connections with the United States Federal Government. Thinking it was safe, I paid the $39.95 to began my search, Just to find out that the Site WOULD NOT AND COULD NOT LOCATE ANYTHING OR ANYONE. This site IS A RIP OFF. However, Because of the Nature of This site I contacted my Layer who told me to contact the UNITED STATES COMPTROLLER OF THE CURENCY. I suggest you do the same if this is going to be stopped.

Their Number is [protected]. Let them know what's going on with this site, and this so called ClickBank. The DOJ will find them even if we can't.

The United States Comptroller of the Currency can also be Googled.

They ask that consumers contact them in BANK FRAUD matters like this.

Comments

Fa
  29th of Apr, 2009

Sounds like you should have hired a reputable title company who services the area of the property to perform the search. They usually take 3 days, and depending on how far back you wish them to search public records, a search usually costs $50-$100 plus fees for documents copies.

De
  14th of Jun, 2009

Their Number is (202) 874-5000.

The United States Comptroller of the Currency can also be Googled.

They ask that consumers contact them in BANK FRAUD matters like this.