Government of Tamil Nadu / Non receipt of ration card

1 India Review updated:

I applied for Ration Card on transfer from Pondicherry... submitted surrender certificate and all nec docs on Dec 2006. No word yet from Tamil Nadu Govt... and the employees are so callous to give me any clue of my card...

Pl do something

Comments

15th of May, 2008

Dear Sir,

we are facing sever voltage problem in Buddhar street, East Tambaram, Chennai. We ahve made several complaints to TNEB, East Tmabram but we ahve yet to receive any response.

We are receive very low voltage, which results in frequent failure of Tubelights and fans.

None of our Airconditioners are working in Buddhar street.

Hope concerned will take corrective measure

Rgds
    Madhavan

• He
      19th of May, 2008

Dear Sir,

Am working with IT concern in Thoraipakkam and takes share auto from thiruvanmiyur to office as buses are crowded.

But this share auto people are not charging in a constant way, each day they are telling something and if we disagree to that amount they are speaking very badly and scolding us in bad words.

please take some steps and bring some rules that they should charge this much amount for this distance and please put some rules so that if they dont they will be punished.

• Ka
      28th of May, 2008

Respected Sir,

Am karthi (Surname) from coimbatore division. am a Student, my dream is to become a SOILDER. But unfortunattely i have failed in medical test in it few years back. but i like to do some thing to my country and for our pupils. mostly with in these days in our city the crime rate increases. i'll give you some of the informations about the illegal contractors which i heard from my people and friends. will you explain me how to do this complaints, to whom can i send these things...

I hope to hear from u soon...

• De
      21st of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,
    i applied for a new ration card more than 1 year back and i regularly visit the dept to enquire about it.
    inspite of giving all the correct and necessary documents i still didnt recieve my ration card and also the people incharge dont respond well .
    I am very much upset and i surely want to take this to the next level and get atleast the answer why ?? there is a delay .
    kindly do the needful.

24th of Jul, 2008

we need a bus from korattur to mountroad and korattur to thiruvanmuyir, and korattur to thambaram and korattur to redhils this type bus routes we need bcoz we are getting very hungry so as soon as please provied this those routes

1st of Feb, 2009

Respected sir,

I am a student of IFET college of Engg gangarampalayam po villupuram Tamil Nadu, the govt ordered leave for all the educational institution in the state. But our college not following it. I request you to take necessary action and save the life of the students.

Thanking you,

1st of Feb, 2009

QUICK RESPONSE

• Ra
      13th of Feb, 2009

Respected sir,
    we are from namakkal in tamil nadu. in my area AMS engineering college is there, in that some illegal works are running with using girls so in this you only take step for this and stop this illegal work.
    This work running by the person["MAHESH"&"RAMESH" AND HIS GROUP] mobile no of this group leader : 9442606277

• Pr
      29th of Jun, 2009

Readers,
    Even i do have the same problem. The tamilnadu govt is really poor in handling documentations. crores of money are allocated for electronic conversion of the documentations and still the condition is very poor. I applied in the month of feb 2009, and whenever i have to go to the ration card office (villivakkam), they say that its being sent for printing for the past two months. Will it take two months for a card to get printed after all the verification and other formalities got over. The email addresses of the state ministers and other deligates are useless. It seems they check those mails and take action only when a threat mails reach their inbox. otherwise, they just delete all the mails sent to them. Not even a acknowledge ment is sent for our complaint.
    We the people are helpless except to shout that we are indian citizens and the officials think that we are indian officers and both will continue the same things.

• Sh
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,
    i applied for a new ration card at Theni more more than 1 year back and i regularly visit the dept to enquire about it with Reg no: 7766.
    I am very much upset and i surely want to take this to the next level.
    I also complained the same at the collector office before one month but waste. I dodnt know further to whom I should contact to get my Ration card.

kindly do the needful.
    Thanking you in advance
    sivatheni@yahoo.com

2nd of Oct, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am from Dharmapuri District, I had taken SAHAJ e-Village limited, Manager Kathiresan telling it as Govt service centre but there is no works . Now they are taking 50% of the income to the company and also bank manager is torturing us to pay the loan but SAHAJ corporate didnt take any steps with out investment they taking the share and the manager of sahaj in Dharmapuri getting the monthly pay of Rs.45, 000/ month,
    So corporate and govt have to take some steps to save around 160 members. They had told at the starting stage corporate and the govt will pay 50% of the rental, current bill and the Net bill. still now they didnot gave single rupeee for those purpose our monthly income with in 50 rupees.SAHAJ team in Dharmapuri is not doing well and also they should not responding properly, govt, SAHAJ corporate and press have to solve the problem.

Regards,
    SAHAJ VLE

• Ak
      9th of Apr, 2010

Dear Sir,

My name is kumar, last few months i am going to my ration shop, every time i look 1 or 2 unnesecery persons are sit in the ration shop.
    regular ration card holders ask anything, the ration billing person, the shop incharge & suplier every one asking we have only leser stocks
    in my hand so i provide 50% foods give today & balance 50% receive month end time. ( Example : Govt give 20kg rice every month but shop person give only 10kg ) at the same time billing person write the ration card, the card holder receive the 20kg rice.

I remember the unwanted person & Shop person both are joint and sale the rice at black market, I try to collect the detailes of the unwanted peoples both are have a fast food centres at the same area, he purchase the rice and polish the rice mechine and supply our Customers. please try to take any action about the persons. Please cheak the ration shop as your guidline.

The Ration Shop detailes given below.
    T U C S, R.A.Puram, 3 & 4, Chennai - 18

Regards
    Kumar

• Ks
      29th of Apr, 2010

I got love marriage for a past Oct'09... From that date itself i am trying to get Ration card in chennai Corporation also VoterID(for my wife) and Name change to my wife name required.

Nothing i can't to do here... Even where ever go they required for a identy like ration card or Voter id...

So i Dont know how shall i bring out from our TN Governent.
    Kindly Help me please.

Chennai - 78

• Ha
      23rd of Jun, 2010

Respected Sir,
    I would like to give a new suggestion about government and non government companies activities. Nowadays the many foreign companies is coming to our country. We are living as different religion person in this country. In many companies do not give the religion freedom to employees. I mean employees as a muslim he can not perform their prayers in masjid or prayer hall. Because, the muslim people should perform the five times prayer at everyday. So this facilities are not giving by most of companies. So please any step for this problem to get the solution.

• Ra
      5th of Aug, 2010

Mr.Ganesan is working as Assistant Engineer in Jeeva nagar area and he is working with his own fashion and treating the public as like fools. If we are going to approach for any service, he is taking advantages and he is not doing anything but we need to go and come to his office as regular duty. Like this activities are happening for long period without any result .finally, he is starts his demand as like bribe, which is very huge amount, those who are not pay that amount he is refusing to do his job. He is not available at visting hour’s .he only likes to speak the people who are willing to give his demand amount.

• Dr
      16th of Sep, 2011

I observe that using the name of temple and hoisting flag for temple, in many places, especially in Chennai, blaring loudspeakers deafening the ears are a common scene. They do not maintain the stipulated time for using loudspeakers in public places (nor do they obtain permission for doing so) and the noise level is also sickening. Elderly people, kids, studying children and almost every one is affected. Adding this pain, after 11pm they start bursting crackers almost upto 1.30 in the midnight. I wish the Government puts a fullstop to this and bring peace to the citizens.

• Aj
      12th of Dec, 2011

Dear Sir,
    My village name is Eraviputhoor, in Agastheeswaram taluk, Kanyakumari Dist.In our panchayat power is fully immorally controlled by three members now& at the time of panchayat election also, whose are Vinayagam(contractor), Subramaniapillai(Bill collector), Vallinayagam(water pump operator). Main reasons are
    1)they are working in this panchayat more than 15 years, therefore the work allotment is decided by them and got govt money in wrong way.
    2)The president is winning in immoral way by the use the above three members, therefore he is audit for them, also he is uneducated.
    3) the above three members always sit in this office and use this as like bar
    upto 9 p.m.
    4)another one thing the three above members are same cast & THICK RELATIONS.., also it create cast problems.
    so kindly give transfer for two members & cancel the license of Vinayagam, he is now stop his one work for the reason cheating the GOVT
    PLEASE SAVE MY VILLAGE. do not give my details
    THANK YOU.

Sir,

• Pr
      22nd of Jan, 2012

i want to open the tneb online payment account and i want to know the consumer number of me

• In
      31st of Jan, 2012

the traffic policemen on duty at the ICF signal are not regular in their work. they are busy only in catching two wheelers who are without helmets rather than controlling the traffic. already they are waiting to get money from public and now with the new rules for driving implemented, it is more worse. today the signal at ICF didint work but still instead of controlling the traffic they were busy catching only two wheelers without helmets. also they are drinking behind the temple space near the signal during their duty time, later in the evening around 8 pm. as government has laid rules for public to obey traffic signals, so do should be for traffic police like if they are on their cell phones during their duty time, they should be charged, if they are not in full uniform they should be suspended, if they drink during duty time they should be taken away from their job. a rule is a rule for all, so every individual should obey traffic rules. hope there would be response for the above, if not the actions will be photographed.

• St
      9th of Feb, 2012

Respected sir, i'm a student pursuing 12th standard. i'm from namakkal dt.. we are facing a powercut of 15 hours a day .today my board practical exam. ppl like us cant study with this power cut. please do us something needfull :'( :'(..our board exams are coming soon.its a turning point in every student's life.so please sir help us to study .
    thankingyou