Government of Canada / legal justice

1 R. R. # 1Vittoria, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 519-426-4803

Who Had Their Finger on the Scales of Canadian Legal Justice: Part One.
Which high ranking Canadian Government Conservative Party member tipped the scales of justice in favour of Imperial Tobacco vs Government of Canada and Rothmans Benson & Hedges vs Government of Canada on customs charges in connection with aiding illegal contraband tobacco sales? The tobacco companies pleaded guilty to the charges against them. The tobacco companies agreed to pay as much as $1.15 billion in fines and civil payments in connection with aiding illegal contraband tobacco sales.

The settlement should have been for 6 billion per year for 10 years (minimum)! The RCMP’s costs for eight years of investigation, legal fees and court costs could be more than the fine levied. WHO manipulated the calculations in the pursuance on this file? WHO gave the Tobacco Company executives get out of jail-free cards? What happened with the anti-smoking tobacco groups’ venomous wailing? All the anti-tobacco groups did was post the news release of the court settlement on their Web Sites around the world. WHO put velcro on the lips of these groups to keep their mouths locked shut? Did someone from the Prime Minister’s Office threaten to slash their budgets again? No more international airplane vacations for anti-smoking conventions in exotic places around the world? No more plush executive offices? No more big expense accounts for fine dining? No glittering gold chain watch? No freedom 55 retirement package? Please ask Garfield Mahood of the Non-Smokers’ Rights Association [protected]) why! It appears that the Tobacco Companies had their wish list granted with this civil settlement. By whom, I am asking? A "piss in the ocean" fine from their profits! Fifteen years to pay the fines! No jail time for the masterminds. Good going Howard. The big Tobacco Companies proudly flaunted their 2007 year-end profits. Nothing has changed to interrupt the Tobacco Companies’ operations or profits in Canada or worldwide. The illegal black market will only flourish. Guess who supplies the tobacco product for it today?

Again, I am asking WHO put their finger on the scales of justice and interfered by tampering to give a lenient, benevolent deal for the big tobacco companies contrived scheme carried out? Are there no investigative reporters that cannot inhale the odour from the aggrandized press release statements of Gordon O’Connor and Mike Cabana. Maybe another cabinet minister will fall like Maxime Berbier if a person digs in the right spot! Second part of letter on civil injustice carried out on tobacco farmers to follow.

Regards,

John E. Cowan,

R. R. # 1 Vittoria,

Ont. N0E 1W0

[protected]

jjcowan@kwic.com

More Government of Canada Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2010

Its ridiculous the price of grocerys, an average canadian can't efford to buy decent food anymore, because of the price. I pay 50% of my every cent i make on taxes. I am working poor, its time the government did something to help the working class or there is gonna be a revolution in this country, we wont take it for much longer.

18th of Feb, 2010

I find it ridiculous that the basic necessity of food is how much it is, i am an working class and i have to buy ### food because its all i can efford, time govt did something about this.

• Am
      5th of Nov, 2011

my name is ambreen mushtaq name of father.complaint made against ur whole system to whom u command.i was conquered by taking back childrens from my ex husband aslam khan dob 22nd oct 1969 pakistan.through ex party order from court of queen bench alberta canada.on 26 sep 2011.but ur black dogs police officers came to my home b/w 7.00 to9.pm.and they enter through basement. and come upstair.they aurgument with me at that time my ex husband was in basement, with my 7 years son .they took my childrens and leave from the basement.i run behind themon29 sep 2011.but these black dogs enter in police car now stillmy kids r in childs day care, welfare, or anyforster.RETURN MY KIDS BACK TEL 4035689983.19 SADDLE brook mews ne cal ab canada, son junaid 26 oct 2004 ontario dau muskan 08/05/09

28th of May, 2014

The Qatar Airline not Listening Our Complain.Do Justice With us.Cause
    Of Qatar Airline Our 8 Immigrant US Visa Expired Qatar Airline Tell us
    Lie..i wrote Hole Detail Please Read It Please.They Do not Solve Our
    Complain.We Want Justice.We Want Our Our Loss. Qatar Airline Always
    Change There Word We Have Prove That They Do Proud With us.

[1. 1MASOOD KHALID MR 2 .1SALEEMA/BIBI MRS 3. 1KHAN/ AKRAM MR 4 .1KHAN/ IMRANR 5. 1KHAN MIRVES MR 6. 1BIBI/ NASREEN MSTR*C06 7. 1BIBI/ FAZILA MS 8. 1KHAN/ AIMAL
    1 QR 605N 02APR 3 KHI DOH*RR6 0510 0545 / DCQR*2X4YJN /E
    2 QR 701N 02APR 3 DOH JFK*RR6 0815 1500 /DCQR*2X4YJN /E

For Them. I Forward In This Email Send 3 Email To You. Qatar Airline
    To Me. And My Email To Qatar Airline. And US Embassy To Me Email

(Qatar Airline Email To Me)

QR Ref:G006521764

Dear Mr. Masood,

Thank you for your feedback which you recently submitted via our
    website and which was relating to your recent experience with us.

Based on the investigation reports, it appears that Immigration
    officials could not allow you to travel to the United States and you
    were referred to contact the US embassy for assistance.

Whilst we appreciate the inconvenience you have experienced, we seek
    your understanding that we are bound to abide by the strict
    internationally accepted immigration requirements of every country,
    and that our staff members were only carrying out their duties.

Please allow us to share that as per our Conditions of Carriage, Qatar
    Airways cannot be held liable for immigration regulations; hence it
    would be beyond our scope of responsibilities to make an offer in
    respect of this as passengers are solely responsible for complying
    with all laws, regulations, orders, demands and travel requirements of
    countries to be flown.

Thank you for this opportunity to clarify the matter.

Respectfully yours,

Ahmed Radhi
    Customer Care

(My Email To Qatar Airline)
    From: masood khalid [mailto:[link removed]]
    Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 4:05 PM
    To: Doha Airport
    Subject: Inform Us That What Are Doing Whith Our Complain.

which day me and my family going to America cause of Qatar Airline
    Our visa expired.We want that which day we go for travel for America
    02.04.2014. We book ticket for our all family member Qatar Airlines.
    the which day we book ticket 26.03.2014 in Qatar airlines. In date of
    02.04.2014 We all are going to America the flight 605 KHI TO DOHA
    DOHA TO JFK NEWYORK. When we go for boding card. The supervisor of
    Qatar airlines tell us that the Embassy of america in Islamabad send
    us an email the Qatar airline security branch that the Qatar airlines
    stop us for travel for america. Only on my son Imran khan allowed to
    go america. they do not write the name of imran in email. after that
    he call to some lady and after call he tell us that my son imran also
    not allowed for travel. morning 03.04.2014 we contact to us embassy in
    Islamabad they tell us that they do not send any email to Qatar
    airlines security branch. Qatar Bording Member told us lie. We
    want Our Loss. our visas expire last date is 05.04.2014 cause of Qatar
    Airline our immigrant visas expire.

( US Embassy Email To Me)

Prefix: Mr
    Surname: Masood
    Given_Name: Khalid
    You_are: The Petitioner
    Phone_Number: 0812663183
    Cell_Phone_Number: 03218003063
    E-mail_address: masood.khalidusa@gmail.com
    Topic: WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY CASE?
    From: Islamabad, No Reply
    Date: Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 6:55 PM
    Subject: FW: Immigrant Visa Inquiries

Dear Mr. Masood,
    We are very sorry to hear about your trouble with the airlines. We
    have no indication of why you were denied boarding. But we can see
    that your visas expired on April 5th.

Sincerely,
    Immigrant Visa Unit
    U.S. Embassy Islamabad
    My Contact Number Of Pakistan +923018003063

• Ly
      1st of Jul, 2014

The last few packets of windsor blue cigarettes I have bought the lighted ends have been falling off. This is a fire risk !!!

19th of Aug, 2015

Collusion, Corruption, Breach of trust, Conspiracy, Fraud, Racketeering, formal complaint, Denied Due Process in legal hearings/reconsideration
    Wcb alberta, /medical contractors, Appeals Commission, Ombudsman, human Rights, something very very wrong, disturbing at the least

A %90 totally disabled man, recognized from injuries, Rev-can and tax etc, several federal and Provincial benefits, 4x separate credit balance, insurance companies, /That a person has to be %90 totally disabled, Date/place/time, working on a Federal and Provincial of Alberta funded project,
    Denied full benefits and medication & medical costs as Wcb / contractors Drs state fit for work, as well Appeals Commission & Ombudsman, s

A formal complaint sent to human rights alberta because of the illegal procedures and violations during hearings, HR refused to process, follow evidence supplied, Appeals and Ombudsman refused to believe all Wcb etc evidence was corrupt, false, fabricated and new hearings denied, a complete cover up /collaboration, corruption, conspiracy, we are sure we can prove it, just need the chance, a complete Miscarriage of Justice
    Please help and or pass this on to someone that can / will, it should hit the public in the next few days, totally disgusting whats going on here